LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mandeep verma (head)     10 May 2011

regarding payment of cpf after dismissal

can anybody tell me plzz..is there any rule of getting the full amount ( with contribution of department,under CPF )  after the case of dismissal from government job...where all the recoveries put by department has already been paid...i have got only my contribution towards cpf,department hold their own contribution..plzzz help me out.. i am very confused..no one is sure on this topic..the lawyers with whom i talked they are saying that it is possible that employee can get full contribution..but i am not sure bcoz all lawyers accept the case only for money..plzz give me right information regarding my query...

Learning

5 Replies

Ahmed Daud Girach (Advocate)     10 May 2011

Contributory procident fund as per central Act,contribution can not be deducted in case of dismissal

1 Like

Baskaran (Manager)     11 May 2011

There is no provision in "EPF scheme" under the "Act" i.e. The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952,  either for forfeiting of company's contribution or for recovery of company's contribution [cpf] from the employee in any manner.  

In case a contributor to any PF scheme is dismissed from service, he is entitled for both, his own contribution [epf] as well as company's provident fund [cpf] contribution  upto the date of such dismissal together with interest  calculated thereon upto the end of the year immediately preceding his/her dismissal.

1 Like

mandeep verma (head)     11 May 2011

mr ahmed thanks for your reply..but can you tell me the exact rulling under which department's contribution cnt b deducted..should i go to file a case for full amount of cpf?? are you sure ??

mandeep verma (head)     11 May 2011

mr baskaran thanks for your reply..but can you tell me the exact rulling under cpf rules where department's contribution cnt be deducted..and under The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, where is this rule...plzz help me to get this rulling..thxxx

Baskaran (Manager)     12 May 2011

You can write to EPFO concerned, who will clarify the matter with relevant ruling and that would become more authentic to you,  to produce it to your ex-employer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register