Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 February 2011

World's single largest joint family is in India

PTI – Sun, Feb 20, 2011 3:56  PM IST

Aizawl, Feb 20 (PTI)
Believe it or not, a man in Mizoram has 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren -- all living together under one roof in a picturesque village about 100 km from Baktawng in the north of the state.

The head of the family and leader of the "Chana" sect - which allows polygamy is 66-year-old Ziona Chana who lives with his family in a 100-room, four-storyed house named ''Chhuan That Run'' or the House of the New Generation.

Though all of Ziona''s family members live in different rooms in the building, they all share the kitchen where they cook for the entire family.

"Today I feel like God''s special child. He''s given me so many people to look after. I consider myself a lucky man to be the husband of 39 women and head of the world's largest family," says Ziona.

The sect believes in "Kum Sang Rorel" or the rule of 1,000 years by Jesus Christ
on Earth as foretold in Bible''s Revelation Chapter 20 and that they would be soon ruling the world with Christ.

Previously known as Khuangtuaha Pawl, the sect was formed on
June 12, 1942, after the followers of Khuangtuaha were evicted from Hmawngkawn village by the village chief for propagating "wrong and dangerous" theology.

The sect, till date, celebrates the "Bawkte Kut" or the festival of the hut on June 12 every year to commemorate the formal formation of the sect.

Source: https://in.news.yahoo.com/mizo-man-39-wives-94-children-33-grandchildren-20110220-022600-883.html

A Take:
  Joint family is always better over DINKY family as patronised by India's feminists !

Learning

9 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     20 February 2011

very courageous man ineed !

(Guest)

Itni females fasa lee

Itne bachhe paida kar liye

Courageous kaise nahi hoga?

(Guest)

VERY LUCKY MAN...AS HE HAS GOT SO MANY NICE AND INNOCENT WOMEN..

IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HIM IF HALF OF HIS WIVES FILE FAKE DV & 498A AGAINST HIM??

HA HA HA ...

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 February 2011

@

aab aap bhi manati hai ki fake cases half of the wife's file kar sakati hai ! chalo koi toh mana bhaley hei half meassures mei.

The point here is, why this is making
NEWS as if Harsil village now in Uttarakhand and/or Malana village near Kullu in Himachal have not given enough heartache to singles yet ready to mingle already?

No one is forcing women to marry this legend. They choose to be wife #39or whatever. But what about the kids? I think in today's society, when you can be raised by 2 parental lesbians or a by a woman, a gay man and his partner or you can be raised by your 42 year old mom, her 45 year old ex-husband and her new 28 year old husband (Cough! remember Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh Cough!) Why not legalize multiple-marriage partners?

As long as the house is filled with love... I don't see the problem. Plus it gives lots of variety... not just for the husband, but for the newborn babies! They get to switch off with 39 different flavors of breast-milk!

Some would NEVER want multiple wives (yup 1 or 2 are ok but not 39 man you are choking me with all that weight thrown around….). It's just wrong. Wrong to have to take 39 wives on vacation. That's blxxxdy expensive! But at least you'd get the group discount. Polygamy must make the women feel special.

"Baby, you're the only girl I think about... on Tuesdays
                                        between 3 and
4 pm."

Will they all be buried together? The husband is buried next to his wives who are buried on underground bunk beds. This is going to be pretty bad piece of forensic evidence for all my single fellow Crl. side ld. Advocates friends out here. I suppose life was not that good going kya aaz taak……K  

1 Like

(Guest)

ji nehi..main nehi manti ki DV and 498 cases are fake because its too hard to file a case against a hubby by a wife..

but those those cases are made  fake..........

seems some male members ( but pretending to be a woman)  are very happy with the news...

imagine a lady...who has 39 husbands....(!!!!!!)...As long as the house is filled with love... I don't see the problem. Plus it gives lots of variety... not just for th wife, but for the newborn babies! They get to switch off with company of 39 different FATHERS.......!!!!!!!!!!!

Polygamy must make the women feel special.

YES....VERY TRUE!!

LETS MEKE A MOVEMENT TO GO TO  THE ERA OF DRAUPADI......I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Yes Draupadi era must be back.

It'll also curb India's population explosion.Because despite having so many husbands the modern wife of today can only have not more than 2-3 kids.

And also so many working hands,ie,husbands.Then there will be no need for the woman to work also,if she doesn't want to.So house can also be managed better by her.

Also she can afford to keep a few servants for help,as cooking so much food for so many men will be challenging.(imagine having to make 40-60 rotis daily!)But with so much income pouring in,keeping servants will also be affordable.

The lady will also be protected from eve-teasing or other crimes since eve-teasers will be afraid to eye a womna who has so many men to protect her.

Since,there will be enough wealth in house,children the 2-3 kids who are born,as well as their mum  will have love and protection of so many husbands+fathers.So kids and wife will be pampered like anything....

(Guest)

i dont think  it would curb population explosion??

all those modern PANCH PANDAV would have X- tra marrital...children out of that...!!

no change of economic situation .....rather poor situation than this time .......AS PATI PARAM GURU...

no maintenance cases...no divorce..!!!!

CHILDREN????????

NO. of hubbies* 2=?

as every hubby's parents  would need their grand children...

(Guest)

Arre +ve socho to +ve hee hoga!

(Guest)

ha ha ha....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register