Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Continuity of service

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2017

Dear LCI Querist @ Hemendra

Is this a hypothetical query and not real as alleged?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2017

You have the discretion of discussing in person with  a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in service matters ............

You can also check with counsels appearing in Educationl Tribunals..... 

Hemendra   23 July 2017

It is not an hypothetical query but in real and would like to take all the precautions due to fear apprehanded while application for leave is given.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 July 2017

Thanks for clarifying.

You are at liberty to write to LCI on abuse littered in the thread initiated by you by IT=@PSD by its tradeamrk sarcasm, nuisance, abuse IT litters daily in threads at LCI, profiles of Experts that contribute daily at LCi, profiles of querist/members/experts.............................and update and caution  your colleagues/friends that would want to post at LCI due to quality of respose by members/experts poste for querists including you............on IT=@PSD...............

IT=@PSD has also been posting for work and money at profiles of querists like you that is virtually ringing doorbells and knocking doors for work and money.............and even posting IT's trademark abuse.................stooping down to such low levels.........

Experts have been cautioning querists, members, experts in such unscruplous nuisance litterers.....

Check your profile and our profiles also......

(Guest)

Sorry state of affairs!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2017

It is not academic, hypothetical query as alleged....

Hemendra   03 August 2017

I do not agree with the conclusion. Full explanation has already been given earlier.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

Some brilliant idea seems to have cropped in the mind of Kumar Doab Sahib. I could not find anywhere if anybody has stated that Henendra's problem is academic and hypothetical query

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2017

Originally posted by : JIGYASU

Some brilliant idea seems to have cropped in the mind of Kumar Doab Sahib. I could not find anywhere if anybody has stated that Henendra's problem is academic and hypothetical query

The querist could have been asked.

Although querist is also not under any obligation to reply to such entiity.

I have never wanted and do not want such entities to make any comment on me, my posts or anyone or anyone's posts.

Do you feel shame in accepting that the fake ID of abuser has been removed with all comments by abuser be it  threads, profiles.........................everywhere?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : JIGYASU

The querist could have been asked.

Although querist is also not under any obligation to reply to such entiity.

I have never wanted and do not want such entities to make any comment on me, my posts or anyone or anyone's posts.

Do you feel shame in accepting that the fake ID of abuser has been removed with all comments by abuser be it  threads, profiles.........................everywhere?

Kumar Doab Sahib,

You seemed to have offended. I just appreciated you on your brilliant idea if there was any in your mind at the time of making your post.

Never mind, you are quite at liberty to exchange your brilliant idea and the author is also at liberty to accept your brilliant ideas, may that not have any concern in solving his problem.

Anyway, be cheerful and keep smiling.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register