Share on Email

Share More

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     15 October 2015

Consumer compliant

October 13, 2015

BKS PRAKASH

M/s  Seller Company Name

Dear Sir, 

On 12th June 2015 , I bought  a  1Tonne Split  Air conditioner,Model Number 125 clas . I made this purchase from your authorized dealer M/s  Aircons Enterprises,Chennai , Phone No. 044-149 and refer sale Invoice  No. 082 Dt. 12.06.2015, the payment was made through HDFC credit card. The offer sale of 15% cash back was end up on 15.06.2015.

I have accepted for 15% cash back for your products through the advertisements.  But I didn’t get 15% cash back and I keep remembering the same to customer care through the mail but the grievance is carry forwarding by them without resolve.

A buyer's basic obligations are to accept the goods and pay the sale price which I have fulfilled.

The seller’s obligations , one of the parties must make an offer, the other party must accept the offer, and consideration, or something of value, must be exchanged. The offer must be fulfilled. It may be revoked without any loss to the offer or if the revocation is made before the other party accepts the offer and gives consideration.

My brand selection is  always with you only.  I hope you may ease the problems.

Thanking you.

Encl. Advertisement copy 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 October 2015

This posting is wrongly loaded in this portal I hope.

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     19 October 2015

Dear All, 

Please let me know the procedure for consumer court litigation filing. The amount is very smal not less than Rs.5000/- 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register