Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay   19 July 2017

Complaint case

Dear All,

I am facing a false case of DV Act filed by my wife.

In this case i filed an application of perjury against compalinant u/s 195, 191, 193, 199, 209 of IPC read with 340 CrPC.

The said application is rejected on the ground that evidence is available against the complainant but 340 CrPC can only be used when " it is expedient  in the interest of justice" and Applicant is unable to prove that using 340 CrPc is expedient in this case

My lawyer said that judges do not want to became complainant as per procedure mentioned in section 340 CrPC. So they avoid allowing these applications.

Question:

Can I file complaint case against my wife u/s 191, 193, 199, 209 of IPC.

Please guide..

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 July 2017

What is the matter that is perjury

You may revert with the reason for approaching court for perjury case

Are you sure that the mater which you prefer to refer for perjury is worth it and has ingredients for a perjury case or attracting the perjury laws?

Your early reply would fetch you an early opinion.

Vijay   19 July 2017

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
What is the matter that is perjury

You may revert with the reason for approaching court for perjury case

Are you sure that the mater which you prefer to refer for perjury is worth it and has ingredients for a perjury case or attracting the perjury laws?

Your early reply would fetch you an early opinion.

My wife was claiming maintenance in DV Case on the ground that she is umemployed and totally dependent on her parents. 

I filed her salary slip and salary account statement to prove her employment and her income about 35000 per month. Court rejected her interim maintenance but didn't allow the application of perjury.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register