Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Evenmore (Private)     05 February 2014

Common hearing date

Dear Experts,

My 498A & Domestic Violence cases are in Magistrate Court.

Maintenance & Divorce cases are in Family court.

In all these cases,  the courts are giving hearing dates stretching entire month.... each case hearing date is different and they are a week after other case hearing date.

What is the procedure for getting the common hearing date for all these cases which are in different courts ?

Ex. 1st week - 498a hearing date, 2nd week - DVC hearing date, 3rd week - Maintenance case, 4th week - Divorce case hearing date.

I am made to travel to the courts in different city to attend these case hearings. My parents are also involved in 498A and DVC. How can I get the relief of traveling only once  in a month ?

Can anyone suggest how and under what sections one can request the cases to be heard on a common date in both the courts ?

Also, can I ask the court to record common evidence in all these cases even though they are in different courts ? IF YES, what is the procedure for that ?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 February 2014

No common hearing dates will be there. As per court judges, lawyers convenience they declare the dates.

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     10 February 2014

You just request humbly to the Magistrate personally or through your lawyer and TRUST ME Magistrate will give you dates as per your convenience.

In my cases I also travel from different city for every hearing and whenever magistrate suggest any date I always mention the convenient date & magistrate fix the dates accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register