Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Payal Khandelwal   12 June 2016

Child custody

Hi,

My case for child custody is going on with my husband.Child is around 3 years & he is with me.My husband has got visitation rights twice in a month.However he keeps on sending letters on weekly basis to me for his desire to meet his son.He is doing this even before our case is filied,as I have child from begining and now also though he has visiting rights.

Is this any trick,I also informed my lawyer & he adviced me to ignore as language letter is
not offensive & he copies to judje too.
Anything to get worried on this
Thanks,
Payal

Learning

4 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     12 June 2016

so long as ur giving him visitation rights these letters will not do any harm to you. He may be doing this to tell you that just meeting his child twice a month is not enough and/OR /may be  he wants you both back in his life.

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     13 June 2016

He has been creating base to get child custody, no wonder if he has a lawyer like me he will suceed in getting custod of child.  Be vigilant in future.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 June 2016

Your lawyer is right; after all he is the father!

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 June 2016

Born fighters advice also needs to be considered. the child is just three years of age and it also needs fathers love.you and your husband both would have had it when you were young.why to deny it for the child.try to work out a amicable solution and reconcile atleast for the sake of the child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register