LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil Royan   03 December 2018

Cheating wife - need divorce

I am 40 years, IT Profession. My loveable daughter age is 4.8 years. A few days back I checked my Wife’s Mobile WhatsApp Chatting. I am Shocked and feel very sad to see all the  Conversation. She has a lot of illegal Boy Friends. That’s the only evidence I have now. She Neglects me. Because She’s interested only in teenage boys. She always doing video call on it.

She tortured me, that she wants to live a luxury life. I gifted a new cell phone. After getting my salary all are going for EMI such as Housing loan, 2 personal Loan. I want to live a minimalist life. But she doesn’t care and adjusting anything. Now she neglecting me. But after seeing her WhatsApp Chatting I am totally frustrated.

Last 1 year she’s not allowing me to touch. But she told to everyone that I am not interested to involve. I am patience and adjustable person. 

» I am an Atheist and Body-Fit person. But, I never interrupted my wife's faith in God.

1. My wife communicates with many Black Magic people get out me from her life and choose which BoyFriend is suited to her. She did a lot of Pooja for this. 
2. I gifted a few jewels. But, She mortgaged all her jewels including which I gifted to her. But that Black Magic person took away all the money.
3. I didn't get any One Rupee for dowry. Even I did my wedding too without any help.

Already I am paying one personal loan 2 Lac for her Friend’s problem, But they didn’t return back to me.

I can take care of my Daughter, I don’t want want to spoil my Daughter’s Life. 

» Can I get Divorce? Is it necessary to give alimony in the ground of Cheating..?

I have evidence of all Chatting in my Mail. Please let me know. How it’s possible and need your guidance.
Thank You

Regards,
Senthil Royan, Bangalore

Note: I somewhat adjusted because my wife's family is not good health. Her Dad is Dialysis Patience aged 70 soon going to Dye and her elder Brother recently did Brain Tumour Operation. But how long I can adjust this kind of Cheating Wife. So please help me.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register