Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aadi Shivan (Executive)     12 August 2014

Cheating by frens & petal and blue dart

Hi there,

There was a delay in courier delivery by Blue Dart and i want to file court case against them because there was no proper reason for such delay.

My sister (from Noida) ordered rakhi from Frens & Petal (FnP) on 6th or 7th Aug 2014 and as per agreed with FnP, while making payment online, that courier (Rakhi) will be delivered to me (at Pune) by 9th Aug 2014 (same is mentioned on FnP invoice). However Bluedart delivered it on 11th Aug 2014 (next day of Rakhi) and when i tracked the same on bluedart website, i found that courier was received to nearest warehouse of my location on 9th Aug 2014 @ 11:20AM. Any they took 2 days to deliver it.

Also, i tried calling FnP before Rakshabandhan almost 80-90 times on customer care number whether its 7 AM or 11PM, everytime customer care number was busy..seems only one person is handling that department.

Thats was complete cheat and delay in promised service. Also, hurting emotional feeling.

Please suggest if i can file consumer case against both of them for refund of goods and compensation of menatl harressment, hurting emotional feeling and delay in promised service.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register