Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Cheating by brother

Dear sir

My father , went abroad in 1994. He has a brother  and in 2004, my father gave a general power of attorney for his lands and businesses to his brother who was a partner in all.

In 2012 my father cancelled his GPA as things were not going right and groos financial irregularities. As it was his own brother he didint take any legal steps. My father was pushed to accept a house (under mortgage), shop (under mortgage + OD & other debts). Then they have decided to split the ancestral property in both their names. In 2013 While going through the old documents father learned that he has mortgaged (agrement for sale agreement) almost 100% of his lands using GPA to a private lender. But it has not yet been registered.

What are the steps my father needs to take before registering the property. I have told that registering a property mortgaged will not stand. We also plan to take all possible legal steps including large scale financial irregularities.

your valuable suggestions required

Thanks

Raman

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 August 2013

query is highly subjective.  you will not be able to describe the problem through blogs.  Meet nearet lawyer with papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register