LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rubel Aranha (clerical)     17 April 2014

Cheated by someone need help

Sir, i have been cheated and a fraud has been done with me, i had taken a loan from a person of Rs. 5 lakhs, in security of my house documents, i  recieved the loan by installaments, thereafter he broke opened the lock of my house and claimed that i had sold the property to him in 16 lakhs out of which he had given 5 lakhs, but its original value at that time was of 80 lakhs, he sent me a legal notice through court demanding registry of the property. He shows direct agreement to sale and stamp paper written by him that i have sold him the property in 16 lakhs. He also shows that after recieving 5 lakhs i have given him the sale deed and the possession of the house. In such condition i am helpless and i would request you to please advise me what to do, Thank You. 

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     17 April 2014

where are you from ? if you are in chennai call me 9092776586

G.S.Rajaram (Proprietor)     18 April 2014

I have a RFA case in H.C.  The case was called 3 times but all the times the advocate did not appear.

The case is dismissed for non prosecution.   What is the solution. Pl. suggest immediatelly

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     18 April 2014

You are not clear in your facts, you have stated ,that you have availed loan against your property documents, then how come he can break open your house and take property documents.You say that it is  loan, on the other hand you say he is having a sale agreement, based on  which he is tying to sue for SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE , How come it is possible. Be clear with facts, otherwise you have to face the music.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register