Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahen (storage)     10 October 2010

cheat , criminal, spoiled passport but not penalised properl

Hi Friends,

I am from Bangalore and recently I have been cheated by a guy for employment in singapore.

He has printed fake foreign emplyment documents, foreign government seals and stamped the same on my passport, took 18 lakhs from me.

I lodged a police complaint , but he came down for a settlement for 14.75 lakhs at one go , he pai that amount too.

As my basic living was at a stake I had to accept for this and I have given a consent to stop further investigation in the case.

But I am not satisfied with the justice. I could tolerate his heinous act because I had confidence to get a job. But if the same is repeated by this criminal for another innocent , whole famil might collapse.

Is there any way to re-open the case for sending him to jail.

regards

mahen

Learning

4 Replies

DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (08010117611)     10 October 2010

Yes, the section are non-compounable. The Police should have to carry the investigation. You part will help the accused to the extend of bail.

If police submit the cancellation report, then you are entitle to file the protest petition against the accused.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 October 2010

You can reopen the case

mahen (storage)     11 October 2010

As I don't have any background in Bangalore I would like to go with either lawyers in my native place or 

directly filing a case against him in Supreme court. He is an international criminal.

What is non-compundable? 

If I want to re-open a case what is the procedure?

Do I need to get some affidavit from police station?

I have attached all evidences here. Now I am jobless and have abruptly stopped a diploma course from IIM-Bangalore

Attached File : 24 24 cheater.zip downloaded: 160 times

(Guest)

Get into the Italian worldwide network if you want to survive in India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register