Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUDHEER PRATTIPATI (--)     09 December 2013

Change of date in birth certificate

Hi,

My name is Sudheer Prattipati, I was born on 21st April 1990. But, I've another date 14th March 1990 in my SSC certificate. This causes a hectic to me to get passport .

If I applied for Birth certificate, I'll get it with my original date of birth. So, I want to change it my preferred date 14th March 1990 as in my SSC certificate.

I'd like to know the procedure to change of date in Birth certificate.

Can you please let me know, either I've to  posses Birth certificate with my original date to change of date or Directly can I apply for birth certificate along with change of date.

Can any one suggest me, how to get it done.

Rgerdas

Sudheer Prattipati.

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2013

how DOB got recorded wrongly?

Dear Sudhir,

It was mistakenly happened on my TC & CC, when I was in V standard. Then Immediately, I brought it to our HM notice. He said that nothing will happen and also told that you can change it in your new school.

Then I asked to change my birthday date in my new school during my VI standard. But, they refused to change it even I asked repeatedly. I thought, It won't Impact tome. And it was first mistake in my life. Now, I come to know that a small mistake always pays larger damage.

Now, I was wondering around municipal office for my birth certificate. When I explained my situation to them, they told that "It won't possible to change Birth date & If you birth certificate we'll give as per your original birth date not with SSC marks memo".

Could you please share process, how to change a birth date in Birth Certificate,

Regards

Sudheer Prattipait.

Dear Sudhir,

It was mistakenly happened on my TC & CC, when I was in V standard. Then Immediately, I brought it to our HM notice. He said that nothing will happen and also told that you can change it in your new school.

Then I asked to change my birthday date in my new school during my VI standard. But, they refused to change it even I asked repeatedly. I thought, It won't Impact tome. And it was first mistake in my life. Now, I come to know that a small mistake always pays larger damage.

Now, I was wondering around municipal office for my birth certificate. When I explained my situation to them, they told that "It won't possible to change Birth date & If you birth certificate we'll give as per your original birth date not with SSC marks memo".

Could you please share process, how to change a birth date in Birth Certificate,

Regards

Sudheer Prattipati.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2013

contact SSC office on this procedure.

Shobhit Chauhan (Founder/President)     11 December 2013

hi!

I suggest you to get it changed in the SSC. I do not think it is possible to get it changed in the Birth Certificate or even if it is, it would be a difficult process. Go to SSC office with Birth Certificate and any other relevant document and they would do it. 

Regards

chauhanshobhit24@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register