Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satyenderkumar   06 April 2015

Cbse hr department

Hi All,

I need your help on the following issue

I have selected as record keeper at CBSE on Jan-2013 (letter date is 07-Jan-2013) but unfortunately i have not received it on time due to some of my family member have received it and forgot to give me. there is no information was given on CBSE web portal of the selected candidates for this post. no reminder letters are given. when i received this appointment letter (in Sep-2013), i have visited to CBSE head quarter to get help on this but they have simply denied. then i have filed some RTI to get the information about this selection for the following information

1.       Result for this post have not been published on web portal
  2.       6 out 8 candidates have been selected from internal panel in the  month of Mar-2013
  3.       No reminder letter have been sent to selected candidate for this post

Kindly help me on this (can i go legal against CBSE)

Thanks & Regards,

Satyender Kumar

satyender3rs@gmail.com

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2015

You have not clearly spelt if the offer is closed.  It appears it is closed that is why you are asking query or else you would have joined.

you said :-

"unfortunately i have not received it on time due to some of my family member have received it and forgot to give me."

If the document was sent through Post Office you can file criminal case against your family member and under Post Office Act.  You just cannot blame the sender.  They have communicated offer to you and you did not report.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2015

repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=118946&offset=1

satyenderkumar   06 April 2015

I am sorry for below lines

Criminal care file karke kya hoga meri job mukhe mil jayegi

Ghar todne ke alawa ghar jodne ki bhi sochi jati hai

My actual question is mentioned below

• There is no reminder system at Central Broad of Secondary Education like government department
  • Even if they have not published the result on their web portal
  • They have mentioned any statement for cancellation the selection

Is any reminder system is available for such type of recruitment

Thanks & Regards,

Satyender Kumar

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2015

you said

"Criminal care file karke kya hoga meri job mukhe mil jayegi

Ghar todne ke alawa ghar jodne ki bhi sochi jati hai"

cbse ka kuch bigad nahin paoge. jiska bigad sakte ho uska to bigado.

naukri chin gayee galti aapkee aur sirf appke hai.  patr milne ke agle din duty par kyon nahin pahoonche?  iska koee makool jawab apke pas nahin hai.

satyenderkumar   07 April 2015

you are very weak to help me, so kindly improve your abilities to help yourself then give your valuable advise to other (Na to mujhe CBSE ka kuch bigad na hai aur na apni family ka) Bigadne main kuch nhi rakhkhaa I have received Posting letter on Sep-2013 and very next day i have visited to CBSE Head Quarter

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2015

I need none f your comments on improvement of my skill.   One does not not reach within top ten without skill of advising people.

Intially your query was incomplete and you did not even bother to tell that the offer is closed.

Given reponse should be sufficient to know that you are at fault and not the employer (atleast as per facts given by you)

you said

" I have received Posting letter on Sep-2013 and very next day i have visited to CBSE Head Quarter"

you arte not at al telkling whether you were allowed to join?

you are not telling when your family member received the same and since how long he intercepted it?

Please improve your asking skill.

PLEASE NOTE THE EXPERTS HERE ARE GIVING THIS ADVISE ABSOLUTELY FREEE (as a charity) using their won electricity, net connection and precious time. So you cannot dictate terms.

Some members have allowed themselfves to be telephonically called (on payment) you can availa that offer.  SOme of them are more senior to me .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 April 2015

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=118946&offset=1#.VSRsvI6Izww

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 April 2015

Some new facts have been intorduced at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=118946&offset=1#.VSRsvI6Izww

These new facts may call for some advise which I decide not to render.

Any expert intending to help him (instead of helping other persons who give all facts in one go) may search facts there.

there is perhaps yet another thread on same topic by same person.  Experts intending to help should follow that also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register