Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cat service matter

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2016

some rti routed from dopt to delhi Hq

IT IS NOT CLEAR WHAT RTI YOU MADE

IT IS ALSO STRANGE WHEN YOU WANT AN INFORMATION FROM DEPTT WHY THE RTI SHOULD BE ROUTED THROUGH DOPT.

IN JULY15 WHEN i came to my home on leave, the situation of mine is like a half dead man due to seriousness of disease. due to my absence, my employer sent me three memos, but i was not able to send them reply. generally they sent to many employee 1 month termination notice.

YOU CAME HOE BUT YOU NEVER STATED WHETHER YOU APPLIED FOR ANY LEAVE OR SENT ANY MEDICAL

IT IS ALSO NOT CLEAR WHAT MEMOS YOU RECEIVED AND WHY YOU (OR ATLEAST SOMEONE FROM FAMILY IF YOU WERE WITH DIM FACULTIES) COULD REPLY THE SAME.

after receiving 1 month termination notice,i have sent them all original medical certificates and reason of absence.

WHAT IS THE USE OF SENDING THESE CERTIFICATE AFTER THIS. YOU HAVE ALREADY MISSED THE BUS.

in this time i have got 2 month excess salary payment and when i know this, i have intimated paysection for stop salary.

HOW COULD YOU GET EXCESS SALARY IT IS NOT CLEAR. 

IS IT NOT THE CASE THAT YOU INTENTIONALLY KEPT DRAWING SALARY WHEN NOT ON DUTY TAKING BENEFIT OF PROCEDURAL LAPSES AND NEGLIGENCE OF DEALING OFFICIALS?

after some time they sent a recovery notice

NOTICE TO WHOM?

but the treatment of skin psoriasis in ayurved is too costly. and 1 1/2 amount of salary spent and remaining amount also spent so i requested them for recover this amount in my future salaries.

WHEN YOU WERE GOVT EMPLOYEE WHY YOU COULD NOT GET THIS TREATMENT FROM GOVT EXPENSES

WHEN YOU ARE TERMINATED WHAT FUTURE SALRY YOU MAY BE EXPECTING.

WHEN YOU ARE IN CENTRAL GOVT EVEN AYURVEDA TREATMENT IS AVAILABLE FREE FROM GOVT THROUGH CGHS/AMA.

and i again contesting for welfare but they sent recovery notice again and  again , warning of legal actions torturing on phone etc etc it was mental harassment in these disease and i am patient of dipression also. they denied justice

WHAT WELFARE DO YOU MEAN?

WELFARE WAS AVAILABLE TO YOU DURING SERVICE YOU COULD HAVE GOT FREE TREATMENT DURING SERVICE.

YOU CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO WALK AWAY WITH EXCESS PAID AMOUNT AT THE COST OF CAREER OF SOMEONE. 

THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO WRITE TO YOU TO REFUND AND EVERY RIGHT TO YOU TO CONTACT YOU PERSONALLY.

EVEN THE EMPLOYEES OF PAY SECTION WHOSE CAREER IS AT STATEK DUE TO THIS OVERPAYMENT ALSO HAS AS RIGHT TO APPROACH YOU TO PREVAIL UPON FOR REFUND.

this letter was issued on the pressure of delhi hq, in my service period i was mentally tortured and found some right violated . so i have wrote and send letter about this to delhi hq

WHAT IS THE TORTURE INA SING YOU TO REFUND OVERPAYMENT

but my mumbai office is also sent them negative reply for protecting their policy. i have filed rti for termination documents note , draft,noting,marking etc they totally indifferents towards me because i questioned and make obejection of their policy. that was not equally served on all employee those employye who are having good connection in hq .

DO YOU HAVE IDENTICAL PRECEDECNE CASE WITH EXCT SIMILAR FACTS.

they wrote a letter for recovery to police.but police authority,on my evidence suggest me to register fir against them, contest this in st commission  or cat.

it is the case sir , i want to contest in both st commission and cat with stay on recovery because i have not money to pay them.

POLICE HAVE NO POWER TO AFFECT RECOVERY.

THEY HAVE POWERS TO ARREST YOU AND THE PERSON WHO CAUSED UNDUE PAYMENT TO YOU.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 September 2016

My experience suggests that posting are less than the facts, may be a fun.

chetan   10 September 2016

POLICE HAVE NO POWER TO AFFECT RECOVERY.

THEY HAVE POWERS TO ARREST YOU AND THE PERSON WHO CAUSED UNDUE PAYMENT TO YOU.

when after intimation leave,application employer sent 2 month excess salary,what is fraud or misrepresentation by me?

why police arrest me, it is not british raj, supreme court made law for this, i want only from you advise, its not a fun if they really want they recovery, they can contest by civil suit.

howcan a suffered patient and unemployed gives excess money, i can pay them in installments but they are not agree? so i want to contest in cat 

and i wrote all possible facts but the approach of this forum members sometime biased on reserved category people. they dont want to answer and tell them their constitutional rights.

In your case you had been able to draw salary when not eligible.  Someone had a duty to stop this payment and he failed in doing so.

Allegation can be made that in connivance with you he omitted in his duty and  case can be registered against both.

You have to keep provoking the dpett and be adamant on not returning the money which is not yours.

You can approach CAT very well but it is not understood as to how you will prove violation of any service right for  being aske dto refund excess paid amount ?

You could have challnaged termination but you are late. I wish some lawyer could get condonation of delay and charge less than the amount you owe to the govt.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 September 2016

Be assured that the experts cover extra mile to post to help aggrieved employees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register