Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramendra Singh (Farmer)     10 August 2010

case is pending

महोदय,

मेरी पुत्री की शादी के छ: महिने बाद ही पति ने सेक्सन तेरह के अन्दर सम्मन भेजा था,और सभी आरोप झूठे लगाये थे.केश फ़मिली कोर्ट में है,सन दो हजार तीन से लगातार केवल तारीख ही पड रही है,कोई न्याय प्रक्रिया नही मिल रही है,मुझे क्या करना चाहिये.

Learning

23 Replies

(Guest)

try for reconciliation. if not poosible sit down and talk to them and apply for divorce by mutual consent.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     10 August 2010

dear author,

in which state's court ur case is pending/

Ramendra Singh (Farmer)     10 August 2010

महोदय

यह केश राजस्थान के जयपुर शहर के पारिवारिक न्यायालय में लगा है,लडकी जाने के लिये तैयार है,लेकिन लडका मना करता है,जब उससे कहा जाता है कि नही ले जा रहे हो तो खर्चा दो,तो वह कह देता है कि कमाता ही नही हूँ.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 August 2010

is he realy unemployed?

if you have prove of his income, pray u/s 125 crpc to cout or may go to thana or mahila thana for action.

you may also pray u/s 24 & 25 of the hindu marriage act, on the court where divorce case going on.

have you officialy received the notice of the court?

have you submitted writen statement ? it is your reply against te notice.

please confirm by next post.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 August 2010

keep it mind if he has property - it is equal to an income.

(Guest)

why u are after the guy. if he is not ready to keep her sit together and make terms for MUTUAL Consent divorce. move ahead in life . there is no win in court cases , only wastage of time. best way is out of court settlement.

tortured_aathma (none)     11 August 2010

can u tell me the purpose of posting in hindi as from ur replies it is clear that u understand english well.

u seem to be a nautanki person coming here for fun and not the real problem. and as far as ur tareek paar tareekh since 2003 whether  ur daughter is handicappped that she is begging for maintenance.  if u have access to net then surely u r educated person so must be ur daughter too, so instead of begging in court for maintenance why u don't  u make ur daughter self sufficient and encourage her to work and earn.  u seem to be either a hypocrite or just a person with false story.

Ramendra Singh (Farmer)     11 August 2010

श्रीमानजी,अंग्रेजी का ज्ञान मुझे बहुत कम है,पढता हूँ और अटकता हूँ तो डिक्सनरी का प्रयोग करता हूँ,इस कानून की जानकारी देने वाली साइट पर कोई बेवकूफ़ ही नौटंकी करने वाला आयेगा,दूसरे हम लोग गाँव से सम्बन्ध रखने वाले लोग है,शिक्षा भी कम हुयी है,जैसे तैसे पारिवारिक खर्च ही पूरा हो पाता है,बच्ची की शिक्षा भी नौकरी करने लायक नही है केवल नवीं पास है.

Ramendra Singh (Farmer)     11 August 2010

प्रापर्टी उसके पिता के नाम है,तीन भाइयों में बडा भाई है,पिता सरकारी कर्मचारी है,खुद कभी ड्राइवरी और कभी प्राइवेट नौकरी करता है,उसकी शिक्षा भी केवल दसवीं है.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 August 2010

mr. t_a,

please try to understand. all are not same type.

this gentleman is a father of a poor daughter.

let him know the legal provisions. no harm of it.

i feel your problem, because we are equally tortured by our wife, might be that you received more torture. thanks.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 August 2010

खुद कभी ड्राइवरी और कभी प्राइवेट नौकरी करता है

- is it about yr son in law or his father?

ok

as ms kaur adviced, try or mutual divorce. for that you have to contact the son in law, & his father.

if you want maintenance, my previous post is ok. follow it.

(Guest)

1. There is something which is missing since 2003 from your brief. 

2. We understand that you want justice for your daughter Ok, fine. File DV Act and pray for maint. and as per DV act the decision is bound to come in 60 days. Th emaint under DV is faster and it is not based on handicap or incapacitation factor of yoru Son In Law. This relief will set the ball on either settlement or further proceedings in fast track.

3.  You should also pray for transfer of Case to Fast Track Court which Jaipur Court has with special prayer to settle the case either way in 6 months.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 August 2010

good advice by sh arun ji.

Ramendra Singh (Farmer)     12 August 2010

Respected Arup ji

son in law is doing these type jobs,his father employed in Jaipur Dairy as third grade service,I made this relation by a relationer who was undergraund anti from my family,those people closed my daughter in room,and sprey karosin on her body,that time my younger daughter went to her home,home of my son in law only one farlang (1/10 part of mile),she back after seeing my elder daughter was weeping in room and room was closed from out side,(bahar se sankal lagee thee),younger daughter inform me,and went there without wasting single second,when my younger daughter backed from her house,those people open the out side door's Sankal."Maine apanee ladakee ko aavaaj dee to vah kamare se baahar aakar mujhase lipat kar buree tarah se rone lagee aur kahane lagee,paapaa mujhe yahaan se le chalo,yah log mujhe maar daalenge",I came back with my daugher in wet cloths with kerosin,crowed covered my house,and that person who help for the making relation,came my house,he is also living near that family,and abused to son in law's family members,(kahane lagaa ki mai unako dekh letaa hoon),after saying these word,he backed to his house,his wife unweared all wet cloths and put on new cloths from my house.Sir I am belongs to Rajput family,also with poor famimly,I arrenged money for marriage by hard work.In my cast no second marriage.I waited three years for the setting relations with him,but those people was not agree for the making any type relation,When I start make Panchayat about who is on guilty,those people send notice through family court,that was totelly fales,after find notice,I took advise from local advocate,he advised for file cause of section 498 about those people through court (istagasa),court soon send that cause to mahila thana gandhinagar Jaipur,and from mahila thana a constable came to me with a notice to attend mahila thana with my daughter,I went there and a ladiy constable file all statements through my daughter,by me,by my wife,and insured me for the justice,I back from mahila thana,after three days,same constable came to me and notice me to attend mahila thana next day with my daughter,wife and with me,second day I went there,there was some goods those I arrenged for my daughter like bad,almirah,cooler,rajai gaddaa,bartan aadi the,lekin jo silver gold jwellary aadi thee vah nahee thee,unhone us saamaan ko lene ke liye kahaa,jo maine saamaan note karavaayaa thaa usake andr jo nahee thaa use tick nahee kiyaa,jitanaa thaa utanaa tick kiyaa,meraa vakeel bulaane ke baad bhee nahee aayaa,thaane vaalon ne ek kaagaj par ham sabhee ke sign karvaaye aur saamaan le jaane ko bolaa,usake baad vah case Jaipur kee adaalat me hai,vakeel se bolataa hoon to vah kahataa hai ki Judge chhuttee par hai,doosaree tafaf family court se jo notice jabaab dene ke liye aayaa thaa usakaa jabaab dene se pahale vakeel ne 125 maintanence ke liye application lagaaee thee,sabhee ke liye taareekhe jaaree hai,vakeel kaa kharchaa aur din bhar adalat me pade rahane ke alaavaa koee raastaa nahee hai.You all are seeing kind heart's persons,if there are a simple ways for finding judgment for saving marriage life of my daughter,I will be greatful for all persons for life long.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register