Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Meena (Quality Auditor)     16 August 2012

Carreer as a lawyer

Dear Members,

I am a 2nd Year B.A prog student from DU and pursuing correspondance. I am working with BPO companies from the last 6 years and now i want to take a step ahead for my better carreer.

I want adequate guidance in respect to study law.

I am confused and have no knowledge about this field. Please help me in providing some knowledge which clears my few doubts as listed below -

1) Who can Study Law

2) Correspondance colleges in Delhi

3) I belong to a middle class family hence want to know if it is very expensive or anyone can go for it.

Thank you for providing your valuable time and helping me.

Sincerely,

Amit Meena

New Delhi

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 August 2012

Any graduate with 50% in aggregate candidates can write law entrance exam. Once it is qualified in entrance exam you can choose any law college and pay the fee. If you get good rank you can choose govt. law college in the university for which no need to pay any fee or NOMINAL fee. English language must improve apart from the course.Age limit is 45 years. before the prescribed age you have to complete law course and enrolment as an advocate in the bar council of India.

Amit Meena (Quality Auditor)     16 August 2012

Thank you sir for the help

JACK WELCH (Student)     16 August 2012

Other than law all courses like MBA / Engg. / Dr. / Advtg. are all well accepted by the society and alot of pvt institutes put alot of money on advtg there courses & there student - placements. Whereas Law is the most underrated career.

Usha (student)     18 August 2012

Dear members, 

I'm doing my final year law and I'm in state of confusion of my further step in law. I'm mixed with the idea of doing Company Secretariat or LLM or MBA. As I want to get into corporate, will doing LLM really have weightage? Is LLM  really a must? I have heard that LLM is good only for lecturing. Of late I also heard about MBA after 5 years of LLB. If I do MBA, which is the best subject to opt in it? Also please suggest me about Company secretariat.I seriously want to get into corporate so please do suggest me the perfect stream to get into it with the details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register