Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhuppi S Panwar (Lawyer)     23 July 2018

Car not transportation and not responding

Hi sir,
I had booked my car for transfer from Delhi to Goa which was supposed to reach in a week .
Now it has been 4 weeks and there is no sign of my car moreover, the owner of the transport is ignoring my calls and doesnot respond to my any message.
What can i do in this case as i. Really pissed off with my car not being delivered and fear something else might have happened.
I am feeling helpless sir, what can i do now? I am in Goa now.

Learning

5 Replies

Bhuppi S Panwar (Lawyer)     23 July 2018

It was my father, he is not so young to take on this task... Please suggest me as it has been a month now and the dealer is not responding and switching off his phone altogether.

Siddharth Jain   23 July 2018

You should serve a legal notice to the transport agency asking them to show Cause as to why your vehicle has not been delivered to you as yet even after 4 weeks and also ask for compensation for the inordinate delay.

If they fail to adhere, within 7 days of the receipt of the legal notice, you can file a police complaint against them for criminal breach of trust, cheating and theft.

For any other queries, feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 July 2018

You can send notice to the Transport agency and asking then justify delay and delivering car in next 15 days.

If the agency does not comply then approach consumer forum “Deficiency in service”.

##Assuming you have paid some money as advance.

Bhuppi S Panwar (Lawyer)     24 July 2018

yes i have already paid 60% of the amount

Bhuppi S Panwar (Lawyer)     24 July 2018

thankyou for the guidance... i am will do something in 2 days.. giving a final wait of 2 more days..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register