Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Sai   09 October 2023

can we settle the matter in a writ petition with out waiting for the court order if the both parties agreed

I filed a writ petition regarding my Job as SI of Police against AP Government and the the respondents are AP,Home Department and Sports Authority of AP.In this the main respondent is AP,Home Department (necessary party who is responsible for giving me the job) and the Sports authority of Andra Pradesh (proper party that's it).In this connection Sport's Authority of Andhra Pradesh sent a wrong reply to AP, Home Department which denied my employment.

But now after Three years the Sports authority of Andra Pradesh is ready to change its reply and willing to sent the Correct reply to Home Department of AP ,in my favour.

now my query is can the Sports authority of Andra Pradesh change its letter and sent the correct reply to Home department,when the writ petition is pending in High court

Learning

1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     10 October 2023

Why don' they tender the statement in Court and the case will be dispossed off, or tell them to send the correct reply first so that you withdraw the case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register