Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can i get my husbands mobile hacked

Page no : 2

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 April 2018

If you guys don’t want to leave with each other, then why don’t you file application for Mutual consent divorce? By doing all these activities which you have mentioned will end up you in more trouble.

1 Like

bhavana   23 April 2018

Originally posted by : Deepak @9456777600
If you guys don’t want to leave with each other, then why don’t you file application for Mutual consent divorce? By doing all these activities which you have mentioned will end up you in more trouble.

my previous marriage was out of court settlement and i took money (1 million rupees). my second husband is not ready for MCD but i need money

TGK REDDI   23 April 2018

What a wonderful Questioner!        What a business she makes out of marriages!        What's more, she doesn't try to conceal her wickedness.

2 Like

bhavana   23 April 2018

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
What a wonderful Questioner!        What a business she makes out of marriages!        What's more, she doesn't try to conceal her wickedness.

sir what is your problem ? pls calm down. previous marriage history does not matter to the courts so what is your problem ? pls advice or pm me how can i get my second husband to MCD.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : bhavana

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI

sir what is your problem ? pls calm down. previous marriage history does not matter to the courts so what is your problem ? pls advice or pm me how can i get my second husband to MCD.

Your understanding of law is correct. You can marry 1000 times and approach court 1000 times for divorce.  Perfectly legal.  Catch hold of some lukkha advocate. Who can get fake husband for you.  He just has to forgery do your actual husband signature inside the court before the judge. You can get divorce by mutual consent like this. But money you wont get.  If you want the present husbands money then file some false cases on him. 498a 494, etc etc.  He might as well give away his whole property to you in fear of facing false cases.  Do this at your own risk though I do not want you to follow this advice.

TGK REDDI   24 April 2018

What is your problem?

What does this mean?      Doesn't it mean: aap ko kya taqleef hai?      You also mean why I, in stead of helping, should bother if you loot your husband.

Aren't I right?

You expect that members should suggest you ways of bringing your husband to MCD.      MCD shouldn't , mind you, be under force.       You like MCD and you want money.       You proposed; members disposed.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     24 April 2018

If you want to divorce your husband and he does not want to give you MCD then you have no choice but to file for divorce yourself if you have a valid basis, backed by evidence. Any hacking or getting any evidence illegally will not only be not admissible but will clearly pave the way for a criminal prosecution.  You can hire a licensed detective but hacking is not covered smiley

Decide exactly what you want... then approach him for MCD... if he is not ready plan what legal basis you want to get divorce and then start collecting evidence. ONLY after you have collected evidence should you file for divorce. 

Divorce when the other party is not willing is not easy... so be prepared for a long rough ride. There is a better option: TRY TO WORK IT OUT WITH HIM. THIRD MARRIAGE MAY NOT BE EASY....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 December 2022

She believes (may be right) that her husband is getting her phone hacked.  If so this is a crime but she does not want to go to police.

Then she believes she is justified in doing the same crime. Experts here are trying to tell her that 2+2=4

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register