Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can husband go for domestic violence

Page no : 2

TGK REDDI   30 May 2018

Sunny Singh (Advocate)     30 May 2018

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
Yes, provided she's the target, not her son.      The target must always be a woman.      

I, personally, don't like such gender-biasedness.

If mother is not target one should mention that mother is target of dv by the DIL. Only then it will be equalizer.

When man cannot control wife who is a rowdy, we have only these options.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   30 May 2018

I sincerely appreciate Shri Sunny Singh.      Fraud is necessary to counter fraud.

But, in the eye of law, counter-fraud too is an offence.       Moreover it may somewhat be difficult to prove nonexistant domestic violence.

Any way, I highly appreciate Shri Sunny Sigh.

(Guest)

I agree with Sunny Singhs advice.

Mr Reddi. Counter fraud case is offence.  But first the OP has to prove their own case in cross.  Now a days who will tell truth.   All lies.  Same way counter fraud case also will win by help of lies.  It cannot be that one case will get dismissed another will go to jail. if one case will get dismissed other counter fraud case will also get dismissed.

Husband can file case through his mother against his wife and her father and brother and all men in her immeditaet family.  All it takes is half liter of kerosene and quater foot burnt saree to register case of attempt to burn and flee in police station.

(Guest)

Mr Reddi. Counter fraud case is offence.  But first the OP has to prove their own case in cross.  Now a days who will tell truth.   All lies.  Same way counter fraud case also will win by help of lies.  It cannot be that one case will get dismissed another will go to jail. if one case will get dismissed other counter fraud case will also get dismissed.

Husband can file case through his mother against his wife and her father and brother and all men in her immeditaet family.  All it takes is half liter of kerosene and quater foot burnt saree to register case of attempt to burn and flee in police station.

(Guest)

(Guest)

TGK REDDI   30 May 2018

Shri Ramoji Kumar

Dear Sir

I appreciate you too.

Let's presume both the parties  couldn't prove.     The offences won't cancel each other.

But my intention is something else.     If a husband is the target of domestic violence, the honest poor fellow has no remedy whereas the wife does.

I agree with your statement: All lies. 

That's why it's said, " A lawyer must be a liar."

TGK REDDI   30 May 2018

Adv. Kamakshi

Madam

I've never, during my thirty-three-year legal life, come across at least one lawyer who's not a liar.       For that matter, all humans are liars.

For example, both the parties filed false documents and their litigations fizzled out.     Their documents are forged ones.

Any person, not necessarily the aggrieved parties, can prosecute both the parties.      Locus standi is, unlike in civil courts, not applicable in criminal courts in regard to most of the offences in the India Penal Code.     Matimonial Offences, offences regarding defamation, offences of perjury can't be complained against by a party who's not aggrieved.     But the forged documents are not matrimonial offence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register