LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mathew   29 August 2015

Can Employer file a case on Employee

I work for an ABZ.. company supporting US clients, one of my colleague was resigning, my relative is a student in US. I requested my colleague to issue a refund on a order which was costing around $500 refund he had issued and left. I didn't know his final settlement wasn't done. I was on a long leave when I returned to the company I had a discussion with my HR and Manager. They told me even I was involved yes its true I'm involved but the refund amount was $10000 and they spoke about an unknown person. I'm planning to pursue my studies abroad and have a good career don't want all these type of headaches. My management team has suggested me to sort the issue and pay the amoint. I've my personal issues I'm not understanding how to proceed can anyone let me know how to come out of this situation without any case filed on me. Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 August 2015

Your query is not properly drafted and hence not understood.

You may explain the query so that the matter is understood and responded.

Subjectively if you want to  communicate that you did not sign any refund, but your colleague processed some refund of $10000/- (and not $500) then how come you are involved and responsible!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register