Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand kumar (owner)     29 June 2011

Building transfer

hai,

my mother have a house in urban area in her name ,(not inherited directly bought in her name) .she has one son and daughter, that is me and my sister. she wanted to transfer the propety to me(son). can she transfer(gift register) the property directly to me , or should my sister also be included in this process. ...........anand

Learning

3 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     29 June 2011

she has gift or sale this property to u and registration this document in registrar office. Your sister is not included in this process

AMIT SANKLECHA (Property & Corporate LAw Consultant)     30 June 2011

HI

Anand

If you wish to transfer your mothers property in your name, i would suggest you to file a Partition suit against your mother, making your mother & your sister the defendents to the same, then file a compromise in the same suit.

In this was the property can be transferred in your name & you can also get the sisters right released from the property & thus this being a compromise decree of a court, nor your mother or your sisters or Sisters Heirs also.

This is the safest route to transfer the property by mere hands of Law.

Hope so this will provide you an option to think, for transferring the proerty in your name.

Regards

Amit Sanklecha 

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     30 June 2011

Mr. Anand, hsi mother is agree to transfer / gift this property to his name. No Dispute between them. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register