LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

san (Manager)     21 January 2014

Builder changed building plan

I purchased underconstruction 'commercial' unit in a building and also got registered. Now builder has changed plan and started constructing residential building at same location. I am not sure how he got an approval of it. As a buyer I asked refund from the builder alongwith all charges and damages, but builder refused and offered me different flat in residential building and asks for additional amount based on today's rates, which I do not want and I refused. As amount involved runs in lacs, what should I do, this is a pure case of builder cheating buyers. Moreover he is not taking calls or replying to communication now. He do not provide written communication of change of building plan, all he does is the verbal communication about whole changed plan. He is also not bothered about this issue. What are the options available to me?

Learning

1 Replies

LegalArrow ( Advocate Bangalore)     23 January 2014

You can agitate your greivance  Under Consumer, Criminal and Civil Law, since it encompasses the elements of cheating, Consumer-compensation, and recovery of Moneys

Regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register