Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bombay blasts

Page no : 2

Sanjeev Dudhat (Lawyer)     28 November 2008

Thanks ..........Mr.Suresh for so studied and valuable information. It gave me a proper prepective towards this most difficult subject touching the real issues  of our beings as Indians.

I feel much more matured and shall  not be  carried away by the half -baked  ideologies and isms here and there  which are the real bane of  our nation.

We all need Shradha and Saburi to come out of these problems to emerge as the most promising land in the Indian subcontinent.

Thanks once again!

regards Sanjeev

Rajendran Nallusamy (Advocate)     28 November 2008

The problem in combating terrorism lies with us. We tend to forget acts of terrorism within a few days of the incidents until another one occurs. There should be strong political will dehors of political aspersions in fighting terrorism.

After all we should not forget that the Indian police is doing a good job with the limited infrastructure. Even advanced countries like US are victims of terrorism. Unless the sociological aspect of terrorism is addressed, the menace is going to continue. 

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     29 November 2008

First let me Thank Rajan Sir for starting this thread. As all our friends said there is no religion for the terrorists. They are creating terror only because they want to show that our Mother India vulnerable and unsafe.  I am glad that no one has questioned Rajan sir from calling mumbai as BOMBAY. Dear all friends and fellow Indians, we are all brothers living under the divine shelter of mother India. Let it be Muslims, Hindus, Jains, Zoroastrians, Buddhists or otherwise. We are Indians. We are brothers. We as a fraternity shall do something for our brothers, who suffered in this incident. I request my friends of this fraternity to initiate some action, be it is legal or humane to help our brothers. The only fact which was not digested to me is that Raj Thackeray has not made any comment or not involved in any help measures. Sorry if i am wrong cuz my only source of information is TV news. 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 November 2008

Mumbai incident is a big issue in political terms, since the security of the State is high on most people’s priorities. As a result political parties and Government often fall over each other in their eagerness to appear as the protector of the people even as yet their actions rarely match their rhetoric. It is big in terms of the range of problems and issues – Bengalore,Ahmadabad,Delhi, Mumba, Assam and now gain Mumbai the list is virtually endless. It is big in terms of the problems faced and the solutions required, and what Rajan, Manish and Sangram has pointed out also required deep understanding of that issue regarding communities, as it is not Muslims but certain forces are at work to weaken this Nation.I have muslim friends in Malaysia etc and they are just as any one of us so let us not blame the Muslim community. All the Indian leaders irrespective of political colors need serious introspection to these global problems. More over, we can not blame the police or the Army or the intelligent agency in the country, as even the country having the best intelligent agency are facing the same problems. But one thing is sure; I am very skeptic about the Pakistan Minister speaking about helping India.

Such incidents can not be tackle alone by the Government, intelligent agency or police or the military as this is a new global problems and time has come for every citizen of the world to be aware of such incidents taking place in their country starting from grass roots level.

In other words people should not just expect the police, army, intelligent agency and the Government for protection but people should be vigilant itself to assist the law enforcing agency and if necessary even by using force on war footing against such elements.

Where were those Indian political soldiers who were worshiped by the people as heroes for their election campaigns? when innocent people were trapped inside the hotels disgracing the entire country before the World? Those involved and arrested should be handed over to the World Court in The Hague. Government of India should not only speak of Peace as War is needed to restore lasting Peace. We as a Nation are we to be threatened and intimidate continuously by these terrorist act?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 November 2008

We salute to all those who sacrifice their lives for the cause of the Nation,especially we salute and bow to ATS Chief Hemant Karkare and Major Sandeep.

Mahesh Kapasi   29 November 2008

Mahesh                                       Dated: November 28, 2008

Sir,

RE: Practical solution to end terrorism:

Very frequent Terrorists attacks in any part of India was not now shocking but at Mumbai it is like a War- it is other kind of terrorists’ attack where they came to fight like a war! Hundreds of innocent persons died and seriously injured  in most brutal terrorist attack in Mumbai at several places simultaneously shows how deep rooted plans they had. More shocking is the government’s policy on terrorism, politically –just because of vote banks country’s stake is at dangerous level as no stern action is taken and in the process indirectly terrorism is encouraged by nation’s weakest policies and intelligence failures. Some practical measures (may be theoretically wrong) but is the need of the hour like killing all suspected terrorist put in the jail –as often terrorists’ demand is their release by putting common men hostages. Than kill all terrorists instead of capturing them and putting into jail-if interrogations are required –just kill after the interrogation –in no case put them for trial of court! Another solution to send a message to terrorists’ outfits is that in no case any of their demand or negotiations shall take place, in extreme cases kill them with hostages if they cannot be rescued without terrorists’ being  killed. Even killing them in fake encounters is not wrong! The point of emphasizing is that terrorist must get the message in no way their demands shall be accepted and they would be killed instantly and shall fail to go back alive-their mission /motive shall fail at all such attacks in future.

All foreign national especially from Bangladesh and Pakistan must be sent back to their respective countries even if their ration cards are made, selecting a particulate date for such persons to send back-nullifying their ration cards by suitable amendments in law if required so. As they are threat to security of India even Supreme Court Ruled it but not yet implemented just because of again vote bank politics.

There is also need for the heavy security at all borders and entering points in India including sea-coastal areas.

Where are local political parties of Mumbai who are after certain section of people and their local progress is at stake because of them .Come forward and fight with terrorists like with other regional people of India. It is high time to ban regionalism in politics as it is not less than terrorism, both results in a weaker nation.

Theoretical solution to end terrorism:

Terrorist attacks have become too frequent, the latest being War at Mumbai. It is a ruthless action of a few persons. Since terrorism has become a big problem, India should have a separate ministry at the Centre, called the “Ministry of Anti-Terrorism”. This Ministry should continue till the canker of terror is rooted out from the Indian soil.

Terrorism must be rooted in all its forms, colours and manifestations. Those involved in it — individuals, groups and countries — should also be destroyed in toto. Instead of catching them and putting them in the jail and wasting the taxpayer’s money, terrorists should be killed just as they kill innocent people.

Yours faithfully,

(Mahesh)

bhagwant (lawyer)     29 November 2008

As per my opinion we are suffering due politicians, they have engaged intelligence for digging unfruitful results like Malegaon blast and political features. Terrorist were planning for last one year, they were doing job in Taj hotel gathered such huge amount of ammunition in Hotel Taj where there is tight security. It is time to time informed to provide information’s of suspected tenants, landlords to verify identities, etc. Muslims are not to be ignored, and trusted as they can be brainwashed easily in respect of Jihad and all antinational activities. We will have to repent for blindly trusting them. Some has raised issue of MNS, just imagine you sow a tree, water it, and when time comes to eat fruits some no working persons will claim share by teaching u philosophy of equality. When they know that they don’t have right to spoil readymade set up for which number of generations have given the handwork, life and every thing. It is stupidity to make comment that civilians should go and help during terrorist attack, lawyers are concern with intellectual society such comments are not suitable for them.

It is very sorrry for such comments when we have lost IPS officers and other officers from this state along with Kerala and Delhi, no person from politicians like mentality of Lalu and Simarate has came forward.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     29 November 2008

MY RESPECTFUL SALUTE TO ALL THOSE INNOCENT VICTIMS OF THE TERRORIST ATTACKS AND TO THOSE WHO MADE THE SUPREME SACRIFICE  OF THEIR LIVES FOR THE SAFETY OF THEIR COUNTRYMEN, I.E. THE BRAVE SECURITY PERSONNEL, POLICE OFFICERS AND NSG JAWANS WHOSE EXAMPLE MUST BE EMULATED BY OUR POLITICIANS.  MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE.  MY HEARTFELT CONDOLENCE TO EACH OF THE BEREAVED FAMILY MEMBERS.  A GRATEFUL NATION WILL EVER REMEMBER THE SACRIFICE OF THEIR NEAR AND DEAR ONES.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     30 November 2008

Is there ny definition of Terrorist under any International Instruments like the Geneva Convention etc. what is the definition of Terrorist under the Rome statue or even by the United Nations?

What is the definition of Terrorist? Is there any definition of terrorist under any International Instruments like the Geneva Concention and the Rome Statues etc? What about the United Nations, has it defined the definition of Terrorist?

WHO IS A TERRORIST? HAS  IT BEEN DEFINED IN THE GENEVA CONVENTION OR THE ROME STATUES? WHAT ABOUT THE UNITED NATIONS, HAS IT DEFINED THE MEANING OF TERRORIST?

Manish Singh (Advocate)     30 November 2008

i salute the heroes like late  Mr. Karkare and others who proved that they are true Indians and lived above us. but we are meant to forget such martyrs and their ideologies as the time passes by.  we need to learn lessons from such heroes..

i think we as a true citizen should also be vigilant about things in our neighbourhood and if something appears fishy we should involve the authorities into such things to keep ourselves safe.

Manish Singh (Advocate)     30 November 2008

Mr. bhagwant,

please stop using racial commentts

As Lawyer, let us remember the Declaration on the Elimination of All forms of  Racial Discrimination of 1963.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     30 November 2008

Hello! My country People

I hv been following the news till today up to13.30pm from 26 at 22.03pm continuously day and night. I m just informing U pl.

I hv also have also taken training like military in past.

I m still crying whenever I saw NSG Commandos Army Men, RPF, Police Force, MARCOS in T.V. I m Saluting them and I m now speechless but I m also learning from them how to change ur plan enenthough u don’t now the exact map of the place, the enemy is strong and V r not with modern arms and ammunitions but only with lathis. V should sacrifice our lives for these corrupted Politicians and protect them without taking food for days and should not take care for ourselves and our family.

Now, I m gradually loosing my civilized nature. Politicians r reacting in inhumane way, insensitively. Pl help me and allow me to ask u that which Politician u would like to see in India. Give their names. I will kick rest of other politicians in Pakistan. Let them die in Pakistan. They r still smiling over the incident. They are playing election games over these incidents of terrorists. V all are toys for them.

I urge the media not to take politicians interviews their opinions Plz. It causes great injury to my all security personals.

Plz give me very good Young Photo of Army man or NSG Commando or Police man or Marine Commando. I need this.

Jai Hind Jai Maharastra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register