LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Deka (proprietor)     26 September 2010

Blank Nonjudicial stamp paper I signed

Dear All, I took loon from my friend Rs. 100,000.00 and issued him a cheque of Rs. 1,25,000.00 and a DP Note was made where it is mentioned that I received Rs. 100000.00 and issuing cheque of Rs. 125,000.00 including interest and I signed on a blank non Judicial stamp paper of Rs. five. my friend has lodge case under NI 138 please advise how I can come out. please

Learning

5 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 September 2010

By your signing on the blank Non Judicial stamp paper you signify that you accept the conditions imposed by your friend. This is also the practice of the Banks.

Goutam (Student)     26 September 2010

The cheque which has been given by u to ur frnd has been withdrawn by ur friend or not. Plz clear it. 

And tell me on what basis ur friend file a case under sec.138 of N.I Act.

Plz upload full details/..

As insufeciant balance, so the cheque dishonered and he served notice within 15 days from the date of dishonoured of cheque . my friend has not withrown money.

Goutam (Student)     26 September 2010

Whether you issued the blank cheque to his friend.

Date or amount was mentioned (fill)  by you when u issued the cheque.

Whether  the cheque was issued by u at the same time when u took a loan or when u recieve the amount of the loan.

Whether now he has filed a case u/s 138 of N.I Act against u......... Give me details after giving the notice in how many days he has  filed  a  suit........

Plz give me full details on the above mentioned questions.........

If u can prove in his case that u issued this cheque as a security cheque for the payment of the loan then there is way to come out from the problem............

Please inform that what misuse can be done the Stamp paper where i Signed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register