Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Behaviour of females - strange facts in story.

FELINE    &    FEMALE

The building where i stay, in its compound where we have a separate walled space of junk yard without roof, recently one cat gave birth to 3 kittens, one month later one night i heard cat fighting and grumbling, as i know some male cat must have trying to mate mother of these kittens but next morning one kitten was found dead, i was sure this is that paramour male cat which kills male offspring’s which are future competitors for him. all this i can see from my second floor room Window.

As i was very fond of cats, i was watching them daily, when they play, sometimes throwing some biscuits too. as they grow up they need more milk but milk, but was not having enough milk. I saw them become thin day by day. I cannot bring them to my room, as when i went to office i cannot leave them out nor keep them in room. I Knew they will die, as Middle East hot burning summer just started, even if they don’t die of food but for sure they will die of heat and without water.

The big male cat boka was still visiting their mother, when he come one kitten with small head was not running and hiding but other cute one with little big head was running and hiding, that’s the sure sign is that small headed kitten is Female and other one is male.

I knew a Tamil butcher named chelian, every evening i was going to him as he throw away chicken wings and fish heads which he clean for a hotel. I asked him to keep some chicken wings or whatever leftover. Everyday i was bringing chicken wings and throwing in that compound. month passed now she kitten is double the size of he kitten. I thought mother or kitten divide and eat equally, but for my horror when i watched one day what they are doing. most of the time i was putting all chicken wings or fish heads in one plastic and throwing, to make sure it will fall inside compound in one place where they can see it falling. sometimes plastic burst open and pieces spill all over the place but most of the time plastic was intact. as soon as it fall both kittens come running, if he kitten get a Piece, it will take it the corner and eat it slowly peacefully, if she kitten reach plastic 1st them, it will sit over the plastic and eat most of the pieces one by one, most of the time i used to throw 8 wings, out of 8 she kitten was eating 6,sometimes he kitten was getting leftover bones only, As she kitten double than he kitten sometimes she was snatching piece from he kitten too.

This type of nature is not only for Felines but most of the Female nature too. they want everything; they want all worldly things,
If parents love one daughter another one is jealous, this jealous is more between sisters than brother and sister,
If Brother gives something to his sister then his wife will not only jealous but angry too. same apply to mother too;
If son gives something to mother then against his wife don’t like it, most burn inside when they are not able to stop their husband, giving support/money/gift to his mother.
Same some mothers also openly tell their son, as they think everything belongs to her son is hers or her birth right to take it. “You gave her things worth that much or German made expensive but for me this Chinese made….sob sob”

This real life story shows human nature very clearly too.

In India most of the Law makers are men, they make laws against their own kind, like Big Male cat killings male kitten.
Most of the laws are in favor of women.
Wife get big chunk of share from husband property, what is hers is hers and others also hers.
Most of the obsess people in India are women – same time born she kitten grown double in size than he kitten.

After all this is defect of gene, i think God was wrong in his calculation, or God know he done it deliberately to ruin man’s life. it may be Feline or female whole Gender is Defect. unfortunately God sent it to earth without return address.

Bhagwaan bachaaye in chor hasenaao se, Jo sirf paiso ke liye pata nahi kis had tak gir jaati hain.

Learning

25 Replies

Aishwarya (Teacher)     01 October 2011

JAI MATA JI..

Re bhaya itna udaas ke rehve tu ?

Kahin kuch  bhi ho jaaye but hum toh GENERALISE KARENGE hi..kya kare soch hogayi hai kuch aadaat kuch majboori aur kuch samaj ke kaaran aur kuch vyaktigat samsyao ke chalte..

Ab billi ek ho do ya chaar jo sochna hai woh toh sochenge hi ab kehne ko toh maine dekhe hai dogs me unki  amma khud baithi rehn hai jabki uske baalak dudh pee leve khub aur woh mari jaave kuch naa khaye apne baalako ke chalte unka palan poshan kare hai.

But if someone goes on to think like this on these lines and has made such stereotypical thinking then where does itll lead to ..?

I ve always said that due to the sin or wrong done to you or us by any one person cannot amount to generalisations for the whole specie of either male of females ..

No two individuals are the same..remember

Galtiyan ginna shuru karenge toh ek ANT HEEN kaam chalu ho jayega jo thamega nahi kabhi..

And we must think that life is not about counting negatives and exploring new negatives or creating inventing more negativity in us or around us..already kaafi hai samaj me aur apne aap me..isko badhava naa dekar apna energy kuch positive or constructive kana chaiye..

Ek baat aur jo mujhe lagti hai ki ..maintenance ya dowry ki baarein mein

. bhai jisne jiska jo lia utna wapas kardo chahe ladki hai ya ladka agar itna dene ka kisi ka jigra hai toh wapas lautane ka bhi hona chaiye..aur jisko free ka chaiye woh katora hath me le le ..

pehle chahe dahej lene wala ladka uska pariwar hai ya woh ladki ya uska pariwar jo najayaz tarike se paisa lene ki sochte hai jab shadi tut jaati hai.

“APNA CHODO NAHI DUSRE KA  LO NAHI”

Anyhow siksha bhot hui..

banwari:arre tne apni lugai te talak kyu diya?

ramcharan:yar wa bdi character less thi.

banwari: Kyu?

ramcharan:byah usne mere gel kara,

ar bacha bhagwan te mange thi.

Ib ke sochan hai is joke pe , kuch aisa hai chahe log ho ya lugai mane jo sochna hai wohi hovega aur mhari soch bhi waise hi hovegi..

jokes apart ..man or women both struggle and both have their share of sorrows and happiness ..kam jyada kuch nahi jo likhwake aaye ho upar se chacha woh toh bhugatana padega naa..ab woh chudail ho ya rakshas biwi ya pati ke roop me..ke karloge..bas struggle and survive and hope for the best in life itll surely happen one day ..

all the best

(Guest)

ha ha ...all females are not same.It depends upon upbringing.

Materialistic girls/women do this.

(Guest)
Hi Aishwarya & Utpala Ji, Yes you both are right, Wordings used in my words is not properly defined. In future, Same will be taken care. But aishwarya, Wordings in your communication is too not ok. Chalo chhodo saari baatein, Live & Let other's Live happily forever. Best wishes in life to all. Regard's, Abhinatre Gupt.

@ abhinatre ji

this was the point..nobody likes to hear smthng thts bothers us..which is why i had to to convey the things like this..anyhow but haryanvi is not tht bad its just straight lang to the point and bit brash..

its my native lang too so dont mind too much...

and ofcourse apart from this one thing id say more tht u do take care whn u write abt smthng like ths others may feel the same as u have felt..its just abt how u care abt others ..

First Deserve then Desire..

@ utpal

i really cant make out wht u said ..sarcasm , irony or abuse i really dont know..

be more wise and clear with words..

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     01 October 2011

Yes you are right Abhinatre.Ypour observation is very keen.Females are by nature jealous & scheming kind.I have personally suffered on account of this nature in my married life too.

Therefore,when a girl is getting married,she's most bothered about what the mother-in-law will think of her.She is not so conscious of her father-in-law..

(Guest)

Generic statements like - Not all women are same - are of little use and takes us nowhere - we are talking about behaviour in general - if a law can be enacted against all men - when all men would be considered guilty in DV cases once wife complaints - we will have to take similar approach to women behaviour.

but how far is being generalised justified ?

this way one should keep fighting and remain single all life thinking of all chargesheet against men as truth and all divroced women as crooked...is it justified in ur conscience ..

then in anycase no divorcee, widow girl boy shall get married or get a new life bearing their past in mind and belivng thm to be all bad..

(Guest)
Hi Aishwarya Ji, In future write-up same will be taken care, I already conveyed & admitted my mistake. But it's not good that we are hiding our mistakes, By not admitting publically. As per me it is always good to admit mistake whenever you have any because it leads improvement in you and moreover you known as a person with principles. See in my fraud case, I passed from lots of threats & even a jail term for 15 days in Tihar jail on my mrg day itself. But result is still I have respect even more respect as compared to earlier. Also still my company give me favorable regards & sympathy to me along with a further promotion scope in upcoming year or may got on this year itself. So by all this, Only want to say admitting your mistakes makes us strong not weak. So have a person who leads life with strong values and principles, This will helps you a lot in every aspects. Money is not everything, It is only a something, Which required by anyone for comfort and living, But never let money to over-power over you. Words of you are too good "Like doosre kaa rakho mat, aur apna chhodo mat". I remember these words in my case. Apna manna toh yahi hain, Jo achha mile usey accept kar lo aur jo bura ho usey wahi chhod do. I remember your words, First deserve then desire. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Regards, Abhinatre Gupt.

thnku thnku for understanding and i completely understand u.

no hard feelings..sahi mein'..

keep smiling n keep fighting..

best regrds

(Guest)
Many thanks for understanding me. Let's friend and keep a far mis-understanding. Regards, Abhinatre Gupt.

(Guest)
One more thing, I too got respect during my jail term in Tihar. See due to fear none of my family member come to meet me in jail, But still my daily needs fulfilled. Due to my co-friends in jail provide me each & everything, Even they share their clothes. Each & every member there is superb and I always pray for them too that they come out from jail as soonest. See humanity always works at any situation. If humanity alives in you, You got respect everywhere. Also, One more thing that no criminal is bad because they are the victim of circumstances. So whenever anyone of you meet with a ex-jailee, First try to understand the facts. A great SALUTE to all my Tihar friends including jail staff officials. Lots of love too all. Regards, Abhinatre Gupt.

(Guest)

i meant to say all women's behaviour is not same.All are not selfish, all are not sarcastic nor jealous.

Abhinetra I would like to ask you one thing.Kindly don't take it otherwise.

How did you recognized "he" kitten and "she" kitten from 2nd floor ?

(Guest)

Chanakya : -

The learned are envied by the foolish; rich men by the poor; chaste women by adulteresses; and beautiful ladies by ugly ones.

**Sometimes I've to check I am on FB or LCI by looking at URL :-)

1 Like

(Guest)
Hi Utpala Ji, Here I don't want to say that all females are bad or good. I only want to convey that "Females are more jealous to female part, They not feel jealousy with males. That's the main reason of any family broken. Due to their attitude or grudge or ego, In present days family are splitting" Also, If we discuss about male part. We are always in supporting females. See maximum law makers are males, But still laws made in favour of females. It clearly shows how much we male respect females. But in case of females, she never thinks about the consequences in term of legal steps taken by her. And in case of legal steps taken by males for protection, They never want to harm his counter-part. They always act in a gentle man way. All this done by them to teach lesson nothing else. See ek baat hume hamesha yaad rakhni chahiye, Hum kitne bhi rupaye paise waale ho jaaye. Jab upar ki ticket kategi toh woh free hoti hain. Hope you now understand my words, I want to convey on. Roshni Ji is very smart, She understand the way to mean the words in a single go. Hope now you too. Remember to identify someone their we have to develop our own skills or develop our inter-personal skills and main is you to be good in mind reading. Still want to say, We man are not against any females. We always want to support them. But they are unable to understand our feelings on maximum cases. In some cases, Females are too harassed that I admitted. But due to their greeds, In present real victims not get JUSTICE. They still suffer irrespect of so much laws for females support. Have a nice time to all of us. Regards, Abhinatre Gupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More