Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Behaviour of females - strange facts in story.

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Utpala Ji, If you go thru my story well. Then answer of your question is in story itself. ""The big male cat boka was still visiting their mother, when he come one kitten with small head was not running and hiding but other cute one with little big head was running and hiding, thats the sure sign is that small headed kitten is Female and other one is male."" Above paragraph is from story itself for your reference. Hope your query is very much clear. Regards, Abhinatre Gupt.

(Guest)
One more thing to identify male & female cats by their behaviour. If you know about the behavioural technique of cats. Then female cats is shyless & brave. In case of male cats they are shy in nature. One thing is common in both that they both are Ladaaku type, But male is more. Even female cat ate their own babies, If she not gets food (This is a blind TRUTH). After this, Male left female and female then contact with another male colleague. Yahi sab aajkal hum logo ki life me ho raha hain. Hum bachhon ke baare me naa soch kar maximum apne S_ _ needs ke baare me hi sochte hain and ulte sidhe tarike apna kar apni yaa doosro ki zindagi kharaab kar rahe hain. Have a happy & nice weekend to all of us. Enjoy Life at fullest, Ir-respect of those idiot's in our life. "Sochna kya Jo bhi Hoga dekha jaayegaa, Hum bhi kisi se kam nahi". Regards, Abhinatre Gupt. PS: If you thru my story in neutral condition, Then anyone able to understand the facts revealed in my story. No need to explain. Understand the message which I tried to convey thru my words. Nothing else.

(Guest)

Thanks.I did not know about this differences of a male and female kitten.

Anyway wish you too a happy  and colourful DURGA PUJA.

Keep faith in GOD everything will be fine very soon.Take care.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     02 October 2011

.@utpala..

thnx for clearing thngs.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :RockyBalboa
"
Chanakya : -

The learned are envied by the foolish; rich men by the poor; chaste women by adulteresses; and beautiful ladies by ugly ones.

**Sometimes I've to check I am on FB or LCI by looking at URL :-)
"

Bro,

..........ONIDA by neighbours...

:P

1 Like

VJVJVJVJVJ (Professional)     12 October 2011

Females are by nature Jealous. No exception and excuse to it

Aishwarya (Teacher)     12 October 2011

happens to be diffrent for both men and women in some situations though concerns like career , status, wealth , salary, marriage, personality, looks etc matter to both the s*xes..

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Vijayamahantesh
"
Females are by nature Jealous. No exception and excuse to it
"

100% true like men are selfish.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 October 2011

Yes females are jealous by nature.therefore when a boy marries,his mother and sister feel the max. insecurity and jealousy against his wife.u hardly find a father-in-law or bro-in-law feeling envious of her.

in a joint family also,a newly wed bride is taunted the most by mother-in-law and other females.

dats y usually a newly wed girl has max. complaints against the mother-in-law,sis-in-law and other females.u hardly find a woman speaking against the male family members..

the root cause of all these problems is FEMALE JEALOUSY

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"

Originally posted by :Roshni B..

"

Yes females are jealous by nature.therefore when a boy marries,his mother and sister feel the max. insecurity and jealousy against his wife.u hardly find a father-in-law or bro-in-law feeling envious of her.

in a joint family also,a newly wed bride is taunted the most by mother-in-law and other females. 

dats y usually a newly wed girl has max. complaints against the mother-in-law,sis-in-law and other females.u hardly find a woman speaking against the male family members..

the root cause of all these problems is FEMALE JEALOUSY

"

I think it's not FEMALE JEALOUSY. it is her ego, grudge & dominating thought. 

Zeeshan, what generates grudge??????

"

"

From where you get this data ? Is there any FIR or complaint or case in which girl did not drag her husband ? or FIL ? 

"

(Guest)

Usually wife or her family drags each one in this draconian law to make pressure upon their husband & her in-laws to EXTORT money, In most of the cases or bole to 98% cases as per real figures.

But by doing all this non-sense, Many womens suffer at their later stage and betrayed by everyone even by their family members at very later stage.

Also by all this non-sense done by them, Real victim not get justice by the way of these laws. Due to now a days everyone has mind set that each DOWRY case is a fake one.

Only Extortionist used these laws by wrong means, By bribing at different levels which overall supports corruption and many of them still support Sh Anna Hazaare lokpal bill (That's a Great Joke in present days).

Overall the person who creates corruption, Supports corruption and wear a cap holding word's "I am ANNA Hazaare".

Too funny things is happening in our great INDIA, From which one i mentioned above.

But still wants to say that " I am proud to be INDIAN" as it's a superb country to live in and which is a mixture of each religion and still famous for it's culture.

Main disadvantage in india now a days is the fake cases filed which is mainly consists of DOWRY cases by some EXTORTIONIST or criminal minded persons.

So message i want to conveyed is "please think twice before filing an fake case among any of the families". Sometime it makes a life of other one as bad as a hell and leads to SUICIDE or any un-natural death of his/her family members.

So for the sake of humanity, Let live happily & also allow other's to live happily forever. Don't do anything wrong with anyone for the sake of money only.

If anyone needs more money to cater his/her needs, Try to dig it out by own efforts in a gentle man/woman way. Not as a in house thieves.

Best of Luck to all INNOCENT ones who fight with fake cases. SAI bless to all of us.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register