Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bar Council Test notified

Page no : 2

ANMOL VERMA (ADVOCATE)     26 June 2010

Arrea Wah Unke maje lag gaye jo is bar nikal gaye.... I think this is better to give licence to that person who is eligible for it.

Sanchayita Shamra (Law Student)     26 June 2010

With due respect to the BCI I oppose the recent resolition taken by the estimed counsil regarding the examination test in Dec 2010 for enrollment as an advocate for the 2009-10 batch of students. Being a student of law, I feel that the LLB course is tough one and it requires a great deal of labour and also money to complete the degree. During the pas years we have been studying with the dream to become a lawyer. But the recent decision by BCI seems to be against our dream because there will be wastage of another one and a half year including period of exams and declaration of the result and issuance pof license to the qualifying students. Like other professional courses the BCI can take such step at the outset of entering into the field of law.

drparasjain (practice)     21 July 2010

Standards by outsourcing to a commercial firm ?

Why we as lawyers have  to talk of human rights, equality etc , when we  ourselves are prone to take arbitrary decisions that too with retrospective effect. Long Live BCI.

Heavens will not fall , if BCi makes the National test obligatory as part of the curriculum, At least students kno what they are upto.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register