Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   10 February 2024

Bar council and me or them or the governments

Hi

I've logged my RTI and no reply.

Yesterday without eating vegetables and curries, I've spent 600/- for my first appeal.

After how many appeals will the corrupted government official responsible will be logged in as a criminal?

Not adhering to single RTI. But how about multiple RTIs. When will they get automatically locked up? 

Reg

Learning

7 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 February 2024

If you do not get reply to your application filed under RTI act within 30 days then you are eligible for filing an appeal against it without resorting to send another application for the same reason.

If you do not get reply for that also then you can very well prefer a second appeal as per procedures laid down int the RTI act. 

1 Like

Yasaswi Gomes   12 February 2024

I want to go to jail. I thought they did not reply back but they did. My parents forgot to tell me that. I have to check what it's like. I don't feel like coming back online because of my stupid temper. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 February 2024

You can decide about all such further course of actions based on the situation prevailing at your end,  but never lose your patience at any point of time lest it may bring more disasters. 

1 Like

You made a good statement. I don't know why constables come into my mind when I'm looking for a job. Some mafia is passing wrong information about me. Amidst all of this, the lawyer is a big headache. 

Unless and until you are not involved in any crime or anti social activities,  you don't have to be worried or scared over any pressure that have been built around you by any external factor. 

Since I finished my mba in 2006, I don't have any friends. Cause they teach bad habits like drugs, p*rn, alcohol and prostitute brothels. I don't even have a single friend on my facebook. Yes I abuse a lot of bad people on facebook posts. Apart from that I don't have contact outside. World  so I'm clean and praying as well. 

You can discuss your actual problems to which plenty of experts of this forum are ready to give you proper advice to rescue from the crisis that you are undergoing 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register