Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prem   04 September 2023

Bank account freeze by cyber cell bareilly

NAMASTE EVERYONE,

My account is freeze by cyber cell of Bareilly, I am agent of online poker website, my work is do deposit & withdrawal for person who is unable to through website. On 15th of August one of user scammed one person .he become fake agent & asked someone to make payment & he do recharge on his gaming account, he shared my UPI details with that victim & he shared payment screenshot with me & his gaming id for recharge (scammer shared his gaming id) I did top up on his gaming id.
Now victim raise the issue & my account get freezed
Please share the next step
(I am in touch with victim because he mention his contact no. On payment screenshot remarks)

Learning

3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   05 September 2023

Dear Client, in that case, your account must be freezed under section 102 Cr.P.C. so fir further you should move an Application under Section 452 and 457 before court or file writ petition for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly.
Adv Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 September 2023

Bank can freeze or suspend any account under standard of good banking practices. In case of suspected account holders indulging in any ilegal activities, money laundering, and fraud on other creditors etc, are few of the instances in suspending accounts, and in such cases natural justice of hearing the account holder does not arise, as it will amount to undue opprtinity to withdraw money, leaving the creditor high and dry.

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do. Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register