Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Chaurasia   10 October 2018

Bail rejected 498a and dp3/4

good evening sir,
My wife and her family filed a case in police station of 498a and dp3/4 . police station send me in district jail on date 15.06.18. after bail rejection from district court my father filled bail petition in high court patna. on 1st hearingin high court(at the time i was in custody) dated 12.09.18 given me provisional bail and a other hearing date 10.10.18 for both party. my advocate state that in first hearing that petioner ready to keep her wife but she is not care about him and his family. In high court on 2nd hearing on dated 10.10.18 judge forced me for compermise but i was not ready to live with her. chief justice say to me of you are not ready to keep his wife then i will send you again in jail. so high court dismiss my bail(rejected) and order to surrender in district court.
Please advice me now what can i do? I am very frusted and not want any compermise. pls pls advice me what should my next step...

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 October 2018

Approach Supreme Court for relief.

Rajeev Chaurasia   11 October 2018

Till Surrender in court is necessary?

Siddharth Jain   11 October 2018

surrendering in district court would not be necessary if you challenge the order of a High Court without wasting any time.

Also, share the copy of order of high court at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register