Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday Kant Jha (aaaa)     09 August 2013

Bail@ 498a

Dear All,

Please let me know that my wife file case against me u/s 406, 420,498A, 323,& 324 and section 3/4 DV act. if I get Second time the provisional Regular bail for Six Month if I m ready take my wife with me. and I sullender the lower with High Court order and get six month provisionla Bail.

After the reach kolkata I  m booked rented house and start living with my wife and meantime my getting fight me about she not ready live with small room and she want go my pareant  house,and she also demand luxurious life but we refuse her dimand at same time. I m earning 6000/ per month and i have court expenss is 3000/- per month due the frequency travel for date of court. 

also she not ready any physical relation with me and she want i will full fill her all demand without any question and she come to kolkata for knowing my status and about my family.

Q 1: Now i m fedef with this girls and i will tell the juge I cant live togheter any more, in that case what will option.

If I surrender foe regual bail its possible and how time take for same.

Or any other option ????

Learning

1 Replies

amit sharma (service)     09 August 2013

Govt of india proposed a marriage amendment bill that will harm all males and husbands . 

Bill harms parents of men for sin of being parents and saving for their retirement

This bill proposes that wives can divorce one 
sided after three years and will take away half property of Male 
husband. 
Men will not get any such right so even if wife is richer she takes away the money.

She can stake to  Even your parents' property as law covers property that is inheritable . Where will they go ?

We will be left ...with no choice , yes men will not get 
similar treatment.They will lose all they haVE . Please help in stopping this daylight dacoity .

If you don't believe this may impact you , look around every fourth wiproite knows someone or other going through  a divorce

Please vote below Please join this campaign on :

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/save-indian-marriages-stop-the-law-on-marriage-amendment-bill-from-gifting-all-male-property-to-females?share_id=ylNyBesvWi&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

I
request you to also send this link to friends to  help us spread the message quickly

HOW TO VOTE 
Step 1) Go to this link

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/save-indian-marriages-stop-the-law-on-marriage-amendment-bill-from-gifting-all-male-property-to-females?share_id=ylNyBesvWi&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Step 2) Put Name ,
email , location and pin code in box on Right  and click submit vote button

If you want you can add your comments there as well

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register