LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Redfy Naga   30 June 2023

Anukampa niyukta

Hlo sir my father was working as a government teacher and he died 15days before of his retirement on June 15 due to heart attack, i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering, can i get a job in anukampa and if so than what post i may get... 

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 June 2023

If the rules of compassionate appipoinments are in uour state, the depatment will provide an eligible job to you.  But not a mechanical enginnering job.  If such post and vacancy unfer the quota is there, ypu may get it.

Shashi Dhara   30 June 2023

Go and enquiry it whether any  provision is their in concerned authorities ,they will clarify ,if they deny file writ petition in High court .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 June 2023

One of the family members or legal heirs of the deceased employee who is reported to have died in harness would become eligible for employment on compassinate grounds, so you can obtain NOC from other legal heirs and proceed with an application. 

Redfy Naga   30 June 2023

can i get any kind of job on compassionate ground? if i can get a job on compassionate ground than which post i may get, as i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering ?

Shashi Dhara   01 July 2023

If their is provision you get it in your father department only not in  another department .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register