Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai sarath (student)     30 March 2014

Ancestors property had been sold

my dear sir/madam,

my ancestors property had been sold out by my grand father,dad & other relatives when i am a child & at adulthood.my dad is in their hands (dad side relatives)& he do's what they says.for eg if they ask my dad to die he will die for them.me & my mom had left my nativity,property & relative for a long time of 25 years.in that time they sold half of the ancestors property & they buy new property's,they did this for being afraid that i am going to be a major & i am going to court to get my ancestors property back .my question is did my ancestors property which had been sold will be given to me or not by law? or if it is not possible the new property which had been brought by selling ancestors property  will be given to me instead of my ancestors property ? 

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 March 2014

all legal heirs have right over an ancestrol property.  consult a lawyer of your area with all material

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2014

You can obtain an injunction in the same partition suit as was advised to you in your earlier post.  Once the old property was sold and new property bought out of that income, you can claim a share in the new property which can also be termed as ancestral property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register