Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Am ready to face the evils with all your good will

Dear sirs

First of all thank you all for your helps. Great thanks to everysuffererisasaviour.

Am frequent to this forum - because of my family problems, am in learning process.

Am recently married (sep 2013) & getting mental torture from my in-laws & from my wife.

One of my in law threatened my family as well because of this reason.

She use to threaten everyone by suicide attempt, She attempted for suicide one day after our marriage.

By the help of this forum as advised - Initially i have recorded her statements in my phone saying no one is responsible for her attempt - she admitted her wrong doing/misunderstanding. I know her past histories, She already told me she attempted for suicides 2 times before marriage (no evidences).

But now she is lying am the person who motivated her for her suicide. Because  this suspicious behavior I left her in her parental home. Am refusing her to come back to my home. Am afraid of her  that she may again do the same to threaten my family & me. 

So I decided to ask many questions via phone she informed many things - which am mentioning below  as I feel important

1. while her school days - Class teacher told her parents to check with doctor - she always in dreaming class.

2. Her parents used to take  her to psychiatrist without her knowledge saying dentist in her school days.

3. She often admits - she has depression & stress because of her loneliness from childhood .Informed by pshycatrist doctor from her school days.

4. She admits that I & my family didn't took any dowry from her & family.

5. She also admitted that she threatened my family for reporting for false allegations.

6. I have taken her to physiatrist - there she admits for suicide attempt to the doctor.

But Now she & her family is completely different - They are blaming us.

Will my recordings will save us by all means. Am not worrying about me & am ready to face these evils.

But I don’t want my parents & sister to be victim.,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register