Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Thakker (Executive)     25 February 2016

Alimony amount

Hello,

I would like to know how is alimony amount decided , friend of mine has filed divorce case his monthly salary brfore tax is around 80 k , what maximum monthly maintance needs to pay and what is maximum one time alimony need to pay??How court decide Alimony amount as well as monthly maintance??Friend of mine is having two school going kids

Learning

2 Replies

Rahul (Officer)     25 February 2016

It all depends on opposite party's capabilities to earn and difference between ur earning and opposite party earning. If both r earning then children expense will b equally divided between both. Secondly, Their is no rule for one time payment , it all depends how much amount u want to pay , how quickly u want to get Mutual consent divorce and how much sharp apposite party is...

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     25 February 2016

Alimony is decided at the end of the cSe depending on a number of circumstances . As such maintenanxe also depends on a number of factors such as the salary of the spouse who is claiming maintenance and also the requirements that she has in order to sustain herself and the children , in case she has custody . Also depends on the city where the court case is pending . In case your friend needs any help with some Good judgements in his favour , you may contact me 9999931153

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register