Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Again section 24 of hma

Page no : 2

Sidharth   14 September 2016

So do you think i should file application of perjury for her previous applicaton of sec 24. which was decided in year 2010.

Should i file condonation of delay with that????

sai narayana   14 September 2016

Perjury is not an easy task brother and your petition was dismissed on your default to adhere to court orders. If you have solid proofs of her employment during the initiation of S24 ( Affidavit date) then only try perjury else try on change in circumstances duly quoting her employement details to reduce the maintenance from the date of her employement.

Originally posted by : Martin Sujay
Repliers are u sure asker is male?

Before showing your foolishness on the forum first look my profile. Idiots like you are not authorised to reply on my post.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     14 September 2016

@sai narayana

सर मुझे पता चला है की जब केस चलता रहता है तब परजूरी को धारा ३४० और १९५ में फाइल किया जा सकता है परन्तु केस ख़तम होने के बाद अगर फाइल करना हो तो इस धारा को यूज़ नहीं किया जा सकता

क्या ये सही है?

अगर हाँ तो कौनसी धारा को यूज़ किया जाना चाहिए/

कृपया बताये ....

Sachin (N.A)     14 September 2016

498A Fighter has given you some tips how to linger on the matter 

but the other choice you have that to show your income as less as possible. and do not linger on the case because in that situation you have to give maintenance for long time .

better to file WS to both petition and application of sec 24 and argument on next date of hearing on sec 24 .

fighter
@sai narayana

सर मुझे पता चला है की जब केस चलता रहता है तब परजूरी को धारा ३४० और १९५ में फाइल किया जा सकता है परन्तु केस ख़तम होने के बाद अगर फाइल करना हो तो इस धारा को यूज़ नहीं किया जा सकता

क्या ये सही है?

अगर हाँ तो कौनसी धारा को यूज़ किया जाना चाहिए/

कृपया बताये ....

Perjury is not an I.A. and it's a seperate petition highlighting the fraud or misrepresentation of facts quoted in any case at any stage. The only condition is it should be filed in the same court where the alleged perjury has been occured. Once the court considers it the rest of the things will be looked after by the court itself.

For better guidance go through the previous threads of our senior RockySmith

Originally posted by : Sidharth
Thanks to all. Please answer one more thing.

Last time means in the year 2008 when she filed section 24 ( that application was decided in year 2010), that petition was on false grounds like she was unemployed and my source of income etc.

I am thinking to file application of perjury against her previous application and also thinking to reopoen the previous case and when this application will be pending court can not hear two sec 24 simutaniously.

Will this help?????

my wife filed first sec13 in 2009 but it was dismissed by no instruction in 2011 , again she filed the same in 2014 but it was dismissed in feb2016 in which i appeared in july 2015 in first i never appeared....... i had chance to file perjury in second but if i file that then this was i have to file in her area court which is 40 km for her house now after closing of it i file the same in my area which is 500 km form her home , so let her come to your area... in any case .. make court hell for her then only your winning chance are more..... when her all cases are over then you file counter case... otherwise your energy will distributed in your and her cases , mind get diverted .. in short let her to file more and more false case which are helpful to you against her, more lies she tell more she fall down in every case...so wait , watch and keep patience.......

1 Like

Kindly advise whome to follow 

Sachin : Decide matter speedly ( I think he wants to say sec 24 is till pendency of divorce case)

498a fighter : linger on the case to avoid maintenance.

perjury is to filed in same court: here i have one confusion

my wife field two sec13 in her court first in sep2009 result dismiss by not press instruction i never appeared in that even i not take summon or notice of it

second  she filed in march 2014 i  appeared after publication in july 2015 that was also dismiss in feb 2016 in both case she lies THIS MAKES PERJURY about hiding her inocme and some more facts AS SHE MENTION IN OLDER CASES.

now 498A is runing in my area and going to decided in end of sept this month here she lies almost 40 lies she made

now question is  :

can i include the lies she made in sec13 in filing of perjury based lies she uttered in  498A......?

can court take attention over those point also as 498 running in court of my area and sec13 are from her area both are 500 KM apart from each other'

my thinking is to show that she was lying there is no harm to mention all lies of her..... but in that case petition will be very long.... and it was suggeted to me that petition should be small....

please guide.....here

@Sachin

thanks to sachin , i got your point.....

here i told to linger on the case just before appearance in that case ,once you get appeared then finilised it as fast as you can....... speed is must to avoid her Interim maintenace and any Interim application she file......

1 Like

Originally posted by : Sidharth
Kindly advise whome to follow 

Sachin : Decide matter speedly ( I think he wants to say sec 24 is till pendency of divorce case)

498a fighter : linger on the case to avoid maintenance.

here i told to linger on and on and on and on .................... the case just before appearance in that case ,once you get appeared then finilised it as fast as you can....... speed is must to avoid her Interim maintenace and any Interim application she file......

for her sec24 you must show that she is earning and you are begger , she is educated and she can earn enough for her live hood.... just see my post of 70 judgment i am giving you the link just go through it it will clear your many doubts just read them at least once and you will understand how to taggle that situation:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/70-judgemetns-140775.asp

(Guest)

you may want to defend your case as to maintenance

The delay tactic may backfire if the S24 order comes with effect from date of filing of petition and not from the date of order.

The delay tactic works only when she desires to get remarried eagerly.

Agreed with Mr Narayana thats why i suggested speedly dispose off sec 24 because court will order to pay from date of filing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register