Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (Engineer)     28 March 2011

Advocate required to file a case

Hi All,

I want to file a case in district consumer forum in bangalore. I want  an advocate who can take care of all these as I am not sure with the process. I can manage the court proceedings on my own.

Learning

4 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 March 2011

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     30 March 2011

fallow mr. arup's advice!

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     21 April 2011

Dear Naveen, if you can handle the case yourself then why opt for a lawyer?Simply write down an application and submit to the Consumer forum by paying the requisite fee with all the relevant documents of the transaction and wait for your turn. You are educated and beside that you are not required to quote any referrence so you need the help of an lawyer.If you can not draft the application just simply send me the data at dhusia599@gmail.com and I am there to help you.Dont waste your precious savings on hiring an lawyer for such an simple task.

Regards. 

Taran... s g (Credit Analyst)     12 August 2011

guys i want to tell you something about Mr. Om Prakash Dhusia....

I am working with Samba Financial Group in dubai, and this 51 years old shameless guy has taken a credit card from our bank.

Spent 16000 aed and left uae.

When we contacted him on his qatar no. he said i am not the same person i am his friend shankar and om prakash now settled in saudi arabia.

Mr. Dhusia if 1 percent of humanity still exists in you then contact me at +971503598151 and settle your credit card.

even after this you will not settle then dont worry god is watching you.. either you or your family member will have to suffer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register