LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sayed (service)     18 January 2013

Advice needed

hi,  need Advice so please help out , i have indian muslim friend he lives abroad he want to marry a forenar under special marriage act problem is he is just getting 35 days leave i heard we if he applies for marriage it will take 30 days, my question is can friend or brother apply on his behalf in court for marriage any other advice is wellcomed thank you 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
You may the send the notice for the intended marriage and proofs by registered post to the marriage officer.

akbar (Sr. software engineer)     19 January 2013

I really appreciate this site and forum for arranging online help on almost all topics with  scholars

My question here is in regards to Ration Card… I am a muslim guy and have 2 wives, My name is present in my father’s ration card along with my first wife and kids. I wish to get another ration card for second wife which stay at our owned house near to our residence in mumbai

Query is I didn’t want to remove my name from my parents card and wish to have separate card for my second wife and adopted kid. So is it possible to have separate card for 2 people without my name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register