Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adopted child rights

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : JIGYASU
Mr. Dhingra,

Thanks for more inputs. But still, I am not convinced with your contention. It is not understood, what are the grounds on which you have assumed about Mr. Kumar Doab to be a terrorist? I am still of the view that he has good qualities and his readiness to respond and demonstrate his skills with respect to the problems of querists.

You may believe or not, not only one, there are plenty of reasons that make me believe that he is a hardened criminal or a terrorist, e.g.:

- He boasted about having not earned any money through LCI, but you will find him glued with the LCI site responding to the queries with even multiples of quriers against a single query on each thread. A pertinent question artises, what can be his source of income, he he does not earn a single penny through LCI, but still work morning till midnight answering the questions of the querists, mostly with his vague queries, rather than suggesting any solution, except posting misleqading advice, like in this thread, as yourself pointed out;

- Not coming forward with his real name, photo, location, as of his true identity even on requests on more than 100 times through several threads for the last more than 6 months;

- Every time, instead of coming forward with his real identity or making clear about his hideen identity, he used to come with abusive language and even praying for my death in the name of eternal sleep;

- At several occasions he flatly refused to come forward with his true identity when asked in several links;

- Whenever I doubt expressed about his being a terrorist, he never came forward with his clarification;

so on and so forth, several instances can be noticed by you even in the near furture. Not only that he always remained silent, whenever I threw challenges to him to sue me in the court of law, if I am wrong in expressing my doubt about his being a terrorist.

About his readiness to respond to the queries of the querists, there must be some of his hidden agenda or motive in doing so.

If liked, for test sake, you can also request Mr. Kumar Doab to post his real identity with his real name, picture and place of location. I am pretty sure, he would never oblige you to do so.

(Guest)
Mr. Dhingra,

I feel somewhat surprised, as in another thread you seemed to have made some praise of Mr. Kumar Doab, as in the following link: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=153128&offset=3

But here you have expressed some very bad opinion about him and tried to declare him as a terrorist also. Why so?

Mr. JIGYASU,

You seem to be too much inquisitive without any reason or rhyme. In that particular thread, I have not praised Mr. Kumar Doab, but have appreciated the instance of mustering self confidence in herself and making a determined mind for doing something herself, rather than depending upon Mr. Kumar Doab, who did nothing except trying to gather too much of her personal as well as organization's information through 11 of his vague posts, but ultimately, instead of providing any practical solution, he suggested her to "show these and communications to a very able LOCAL senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/consumer matters having successful track record……….for a considered opinion."

You would also have seen that post of Mr. Kumar Doab. Apparently, the lady would have been completely fed up with supplying too much information on demand after demand of Mr. Kumar Doab.

QUESTION ARISES, WHAT FOR HE GATHERED A LOT OF HER PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THE INFORMATION ABOUT HER ORGANIZATION, WHEN ULTIMATELY HE WAS TO BE ADVISED FOR CONSULTING SOME LOCAL COUNSEL?

Anyway, please don't expect any further response to any more of your question on Kumar Doab's issue.

(Guest)

@Shri Dhingra

Thanks for the information. But, sorry, I still I am perplexed, whether to believe or not on the information provided by you. For that I may probably have to take some time to observe first and analyse myself the activities through the posts of Mr. Kumar Doab.

(Guest)
@Shri Dhingra

Thanks for the information. But, sorry, I still I am perplexed, whether to believe or not on the information provided by you. For that I may probably have to take some time to observe first and analyse myself the activities through the posts of Mr. Kumar Doab.

Mr. Jigyasu,

Don't worry, I won't compel you to agree with my own observation. Your decision is better, so that you may gain experience by self to verify the veracity of my observations about the fellow. After gaining your personal experience, I am pretty sure, you will come to almost the similar conclusion about the fellow, as I could gather.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register