Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Admin,pls introduce an option to chat with an online member.

Page no : 2

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     13 April 2010

That is the problem Mr. Tapash - 'Just because its a forum for lawyers and Indian public' when a professional issue comes up, before professionals talk every Tom Dick and Harry put their heads into it and not only putting their heads but dare even to condemn the real professionals.  The Indian public can get their legal doubts clarified from us and can participate in general discussions BUT NOT where only professionals are supposed to.  "Misuse" for professional conduct is something you people should keep away from discussion.  

Manish Balasia (Advocate)     13 April 2010

Realy this is good idea.

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     13 April 2010

I am really sorry Gundlapallis Sir for interference and my comments.

Best Regards

Tom Dick and Harry

girishankar (manager)     13 April 2010

Well Heated Gold Bar becomes a beautifull Ornament .....{ Depends on the Smith } Pl go on my friends

girishankar (manager)     13 April 2010

17. Oliver's Law of Public Speaking - A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     14 April 2010

Dear Mr. Ankur:  My apologies for being bit harsh with my expressions.  And definately that's not YOU i was referring to in Tom, Dick and Harris batch.  Between you and me another gentleman interferes who is also no way related to this profession to teach me that this forum is for 'professionals and public'.

If anybody has something to say about the new feature thay can add their opinions independently.  Being a member of this legal profession i said the feature could be 'misused' - even now the outsiders to this profession can never understand what i meant by 'misuse'.  You commented on my 'positive thinking' - i reiterate my thinking is based only on enriched 'practical experience' in this profession.  That is something cannot be discussed in a public forum.  The learned members of this profession and the Admin do know what i was referring to using the term 'misuse'.

Yes no doubt this forum is to bring together professionals and public on a single platform but the players have their limits within which they are supposed to participate.  Hope every one from the 'public' will understand there is a limit.  When something internal to the profession is on discussion, we dont like public interfering or commenting without basic knowledge of our professional problems.  Just because we live in a colony we dont have a right to interfere in another man's family affair.  The term 'misuse' is our legal fraternity's family affair. 

I once again apologise for bit harsh expressions.

Regards

Close friend of Tom Dick and Harry.:)

TAPASH (senior audit assistant)     15 April 2010

Its a very good idea, yahoogroup is a good one of explore and chat. Also admin can make own chat engine, take help from reputed chat application like meebo or reputed chat forum providers. Professional chat forums normally provide multiple chat rooms. So that the people who are very much worried about the misuse of chat room and confine them in topic / member specific rooms to protect their interest. 

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     16 April 2010

<thats good idea>

many developers provides generally with portals  chat rooms and group discussion  and in many wesite it have

www.indianportals.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register