Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abused!!!

Page no : 2

mrs. homemaker (none)     05 December 2011

Thnx Gautam.

Plz chk the post previous to urs. I hv alrady filed under DV. I could make a 498a too as what i have faced is mental cruelty. I have been under medical theraphy too. But i dont have the strength nor the time to pursue a 498a. I would rather use that time to set up my scattered life in a proper way.I am not looking for revenge as it will yield me no good. What i am asking for is my right as a wife and a human being.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

Mrs. Homemaker,

The delay in justice delivery system is a curse because the courts are over-burdened with false cases.

Hope you would also agree that false cases make true cases linger, aka, bad money makes the good money run out of the market.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     06 December 2011

My two cents...........

Besides waiting for maint money, start searching for an appropriate job for urself. It will keep urself busy as well as add finances to ur pocket later on.

(Guest)

Galsober..

Great idea...instead of runing after lawyers and cases..she should start looking for a job..

Gautam

mrs. homemaker (none)     09 December 2011

I am looking for a job. But at the age of 36 and without prior work experience, its bit difficult. 

mrs. homemaker (none)     09 December 2011

Can someone please advise how can i fast track my case. Can 21b of the hindu marriage act be used. 

Can i petition to the high court? someone suggested that i can make an application for faster judgement.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 December 2011

Yes you can go for speedier disposal.

But not in 21B, use the provisions of PWDVA, 2005.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register