Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal (employess)     23 May 2013

Whom property blongs

Hi,

Me and my sister are both chiildren for our parents. my sis got married and settled in US(a dowry about 10 lakhs  has been handovered.)

My mother expired 13 yrears back. my father married another women with 16 yrs old son and helped them clear all the dues ETC. After everything is cleared she left without any info.  Then he started staying with a women now from 4-5 years with around 20 Yrs Son of her. he used to take care of her and monthly around 10K to her and 5K to her Son.he reguarly used to help them with money and he is regularly doing . so now they knew everything about his properties and assests. Now his son and his mother started torchoring my dad to give a Flat and some cash. He already paid them around 5-6 lakhs till date. Now they are threatning to go to court t seems. Though he not married her he said at that place thats her wife and Son itsems.

Now my question is :- 

1.As am the Legal heir to him.

2. i said him to transfer the properties to my name and he is not willing to do it.

Plz provide me the answers to how to keep my propery with me only with out going to others.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     23 May 2013

If  it is the self acquired property of your father and he is not willing to transfer his property to you then, you cannot compel him under any law. It is the matter of his own sweet will.

vishal (employess)     23 May 2013

Thanks for your precious reply. My worry is can i stop the property of mine stay with me without going to others.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register