LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravishanker   01 October 2015

Vigilance clearance

Is Vigilance clearance necessary for applying for a post in UPSC ? A chargesheet is issued to me and the case is pending for enquiry. The case is not of vigilance angle. I have applied for experience certificate which is mandatory for applying a post advertised by UPSC. Should I get the experience certificate or denied on the onus of pending disciplinary proceedings. Kindly guide with the rules position.

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2015

disciplinary case is no bar for issue of experience certificate.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2015

disciplinary case is no bar for issue of experience certificate.

Ravishanker   02 October 2015

Is there any instruction regarding this ? Actually I was debarred from the same w.r.t. DOPT OM no.28011/1/2013

K.S.Srinivas (Advisor (HR))     02 October 2015

1)  When the chargesheet is issued to the employee, the application will not be forwarded to the concerned department even if you apply through proper channel.

2)  No Objection Cetificate will not be issued for applying for a post advertised by UPSC, since chargesheet is issued by the Disciplinary Authority.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     02 October 2015

Your Deptt will not issue you any such certificate

Ravishanker   03 October 2015

As per the rule Where Government servants apply directly to UPSC/SSC as in the case of direct recruit, they must immediately inform the head of their Office/Department giving details of the examination/post for which they have applied, requesting him to communicate his permission to the Commission directly. If, however, the Head of the Office/Department considers it necessary to withhold the requisite permission, he should inform the Commission accordingly within thirty days of the date of closing for receipt of applications. In case any situation mentioned in para 6 below is existing, the requisite permission should not be granted and UPSC/SSC should be Contd..p..6/7 -6- immediately informed of this fact as also the nature of allegations against the Government servant. It should also be made clear that in the event of actual selection of Government servant, he would not be relieved for taking up the appointment, if the charge-sheet/prosecution sanction is issued or a charge-sheet is filed in a court for criminal prosecution, So in this state can I apply directly without experience certificate ? Kindly guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More