Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dileep (software engineer)     23 September 2013

Urgent help needed

hi ,

I was an employee of an MNC 3 years back for which i joined as a fresher by signing a service agreement of paying 50000 in case i leave the company before two years.Because of some emergengy i had to leave the company.As I was unable to pay that uch amount that time i resigned and came out.I didn't get my relieving or experience letter.Now i have got an opportunity to work in a good company.I am getting legal notices from my previous employer about the bond amount payment.I am ready to pay them now.But I don't know whether the new company will do background check in NASSCOM or through any other media to find out whether i am in blacklist and withdraw my offer.Please help out how to solve this issue.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 September 2013

What is this establishment: Commercial or Industrial?

You are located in which state and Redg. office of the company is in which state?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

It shall be appropriate to show all docs including but not limited to job advertisement, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter, standing orders applicable to the establishment, service agreement…………………… to a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer. The lawyer that has seen all of your docs can advice you the best. 

You have posted that:

--------“ i joined as a fresher by signing a service agreement of paying 50000 in case i leave the company before two years.”

If the company has not incurred any expense on providing any training that added to some extra ordinary skills, educational qualification of the employee……………the company may not succeed to extract any amounts from employee.

The training pertaining to products, policies, strategies etc of the company should be provided without any cost to the employee.

Other view is that if the matter lands up in court of law the court shall decide on the reasonableness of the matter and reasonable amounts if any.

-------“ As I was unable to pay that uch amount that time i resigned and came out.”

“I am ready to pay them now.”

“I didn't get my relieving or experience letter.’

You did not leave with proper relieving. The company must have inserted adverse comments in your personnel file, service card.

The company might have issue some communications to you for reporting to work or having absented, absconded, abstained from duties which is misconduct and it might terminated the employment.

The company may not agree to issue proper relieving letter with good comments on conduct.

It may still issue adverse comments during BGV/reference check.

Therefore you may write to supply acceptance of resignation, to allow you to examine your personnel file and negotiate to remove the adverse comments if any, and obtain relieving letter with good comments (avoid without comments on conduct).

You may claim that you have properly resigned by submitting resignation and have not absented, absconded, abstained…………………….

-------“ I don't know whether the new company will do background check in NASSCOM or through any other media to find out whether i am in blacklist and withdraw my offer.

Did you register with NASSCOM? If not how can any comments be posted in your profile.

Did the employer state in job advertisement, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter etc that the employee shall have to register with NASSCOM?

Is it included in standing orders of the company that the employee shall have to register with NASSCOM?

NASSCOM is “NO AUTHORITY” to blacklist any one…………………………….!!!!!

The company, its promoters, HR, line managers, lawyer anyone for that matter is “NO AUTHORITY” to blacklist any one…………………………….!!!!!

Any such attempt, activity can be contested.

The Trade Unions, IT employees Unions have been agitating and NSR has clarified that it does not blacklist anyone.

------“ Please help out how to solve this issue.

Negotiate well with company if at all you want to. Obtain everything in writing.

Approach trade Unions and your lawyer, alongwith elders in the family.

The lawyer that has seen all of your docs can advice you the best. 

You may find the  IT/ITes/BPO employees unions, some of these are;

https://www.itpfindia.org/

https://www.itecentre.co.in/

Contact Us

Please contact us on
mail id : contact@itecentre.co.in.
ph : 9620907912

Please Join ITEC group for discussion among IT-BPO employees. To join the group, please send a blank mail to itec_bangalore-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

https://ithiworld.wikispaces.com/News+Update

ITHI, a forum
of women employees in IT and ITeS

IT/BPO Voice of India | Facebook

CBPOP (the present UNIDOC)

www.unitespro.org

https://www.wbitsa.org/

Attached File : 1001043964 can nasschom blacklist an employee.doc, 1001043964 trade unions in karnataka.doc, 1001043964 list of labor officials in banglore.doc downloaded: 79 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register