Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajith (vrs)     19 May 2014

Urgent

Dear Sir,
I wonder whether you could advise my legal enquiry. I am Ajithkumar Nair residing at London for more than 10 years. Previously I have worked as a locally recruited member of staff with the Indian High Commission in London since 2007. My employment was purely under the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India as a non-diplomatic member of staff. I am not legally permitted to consult any judicial offices here in London against High Commission of India (HCI), London because of the diplomatic immunity of the HCI and I am an employee of the Indian Government. For all my employment related legal steps I have to contact Honorable court in India.
As I mentioned earlier paragraph I recruited by the MEA and my salary was from the Chanceries account ie rom the MEA and I have been unusually transferred in to another office called Nehru Centre which is the cultural wing of the Indian High Commission in London and an autonomous body ICCR under the Ministry of External Affairs government of India. My salary shifted to the ICCR account without any prior sanction. I was completely upset and made my complaint in written and verbal to the Head of Chancery, unfortunately there was no action taken from them. I joined my duties accordingly with the Nehru Centre.  I was the fourth person in that same post after many unusual transfers in two months’ time.  The working atmosphere was horrible, bulling, backstabbing etc.. under a Joint Secretary (Director Nehru Centre) and a Deputy Director. I found very difficult like my previous colleagues and made requests to the authorities in the High Commission of India, London. I have noticed number of irregular financial dealings, renting diplomatic place to private parties, absents without any leave letters including director and deputy director. Finally they forced me to resign from the services and I detailed everything to the deputy High Commissioner along with my resignation letter. I thought they will conduct a thorough investigation on my allegation, unfortunately no action has been taken yet.
However, now Ministry of External Affairs observed all that transfers made from the HCI to the Nehru Centre has irregular and re deployed all who is working in the both office.
I am wondering that can I approach to the honorable Kerala High Court through an advocate to file a petition in detail with all these matters to get my service back to the High Commission of India, London.
Documents I have,
Letters of request to my unhappy working with the Nehru Centre
Request Letter for my employment back to HCI
Resignation letter in details with the facts for an enquiry
Resignation accept letter
Employment contract letter
Appointment letter
Working experience

Photographs etc…

Ajithkumar Nair

Learning

0 Replies