LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yashpal singh rajpurohit (inspector)     12 November 2014

Technical resignation benefits

I joined Central Excise Department, Trichy, Tamilnadu in May 2012 at the post of Inspector (Pay band 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600) through SSC CGL 2010. I again appeared for SSC CGL in 2012 and got selected as Inspector of Central Excise in Gujarat. I submitted my application for Technical Resignation to Commissioner of Central Excise and it was duly accepted. I was relieved on 28.02.2014 (before completion of probation period of 2 years) and I joined Central Excise Department, Ahmedabad on 04.03.2014. 

I want to know whether my service will be continued from May 2012 or not? i.e. Will my past service (C.Ex. Tamilnadu) be included in my service, If yes, please tell me relevant rules, OM.

Will I get benefits of my past service? i.e. Accumulated leaves.

During my past service (C.Ex. Tamilnadu) I got one increment on July 2013, the same is also reflected in my Last Pay Certificate and Service Book. The service book and LPC have been received by my present office, i.e. Central Excise, Ahmedabad. They have not yet fixed by pay as per the LPC. I want to know whether I will get benefit of increment received during my past service and will be eligible for second increment in July 2014. If yes, please tell me relevant rules, OM.

Thanking you in anticipation of early reply.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register