Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arpan sherpa   08 July 2017

Service in compionate grounds in bsnl

Dear sir/Madam,

My Grandfather was an employee of BSNL in Gangtok Unit as a lines man. He died in his service but when he died my father, uncle and mu aunts where minor (students), and my grandmother was paralysed, so they did not have any knowledge regarding the service on compasionate grounds. My youngest aunt when she found out the matter she applied for the pension as well as for service on compassionate ground. My father and uncles are all dead and they were not at all interented in service so they gave the no objection to my aunt for moving throurh with application. but every time her application i rejected. reght now she is working in BSNL Gangtok as a temporary worker and drawing her pension monthly. but recenty some contractor who looks after the temperory employees has asked her to either give up the pension or jion as a temporary employee which is not at all feasable as my aunt is seeking for employeement on the compassionate grounds for more than 14 years.

Please advise us to do what can be done. Can she continue to get her pension if she join the contractual job or her pension will be ceases if she jions the contractual job?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2017

Apparently there has been a delay in submitting application.

What is the response of employer in writing?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register