Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun Kumar Sah (Software engineer)     30 March 2014

Sallary issue and company owner run away.

I am an employee of a Noida based software company Hike Technologies whose one office was in Vidyanagar,Bhopal. I was appointed first in Noida office then company after 2 month sent us in bhopal office.

Our company did not pay our salary from last 3 month my total salary was Rs 36000 and run away.We the employee of this company almost 40 lodge a FIR in Bagsewaniya Police station, and even two month has gone and police is not doing anything,even we given branch manager bank pass book for address reference.When i call incharge of the Bagsewaniya he is saying if i will see my company owner then i will call to Police station then police will catch him otherwise police will not catch.

So what should i do.company website www.hiketechnologies.com folder is deleted. We have already lodged a FIR but output is zero.Is there any option because police is also helping to increase this types of freauds

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2014

If you feel that the police action is ineffective, you may file a private complaint before a Judicial Magistrate with facts seeking remedy and relief.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 March 2014

Since FIR is made, there is no need to file Private complaint. (1) You better complain the matter before the Commissioner of Police/SP against the Police station. (2) Even if there is no action, you can file Writ Petition before High Court. (3)You can also compalin before Labour Commissioner. (4),You can get the company wind up in the Registrar of Companies.

Arjun Kumar Sah (Software engineer)     30 March 2014

Thank you sir to reply here.

I write complain in CENTRAL INFORMATION COMMISSION (CIC)) today.I am attaching here documents.

Our company is registered in MCA(Ministry of corporate affairs),is there any option for complain in MCA.

Sir now i am in Kolkata so how can complain to Commissioner of Police/SP of Bhopal.

This is our company MCA details- 

Company Information

Corporate Identification Number U72300UP2013PTC055953
Name HIKE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
RoC RoC-Kanpur
Registration Number 55953
Company Category Company limited by shares
Company Sub Category Indian Non-Government Company
Class of Company Private Company
Authorised Capital (in Rs.) 500,000
Paid up capital (in Rs.) 500,000
Number of Members(Applicable only in case of company without Share Capital) 0
Date of Incorporation 03 April 2013
Address 1 TOP FLOOR, E-37
Address 2 SECTOR-3, NOIDA
City NOIDA
State Uttar Pradesh
Country INDIA
Pin 201301
Whether listed or not Unlisted
Date of Last AGM N/A
Date of Balance sheet N/A
Company Status (for eFiling)

Active

Attached File : 1006313406 document.pdf downloaded: 82 times

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 March 2014

Yes, you can give complaint  in MCA also, they will cancel the registration. Even though you are in Kolkotta, you can send the complaint through Speed post.Ack.Due to the Commissioner of Police/S.P.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 March 2014

Lodge compliant with Inspector under Payment of Wages ACT, Shops and Commercial  Establishments Act, and sensitize trade Unions too................................

Apply all resources and try to locate the employer and find his assets too..........................

If you are able to find the employer inform the police and press to arrest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register